Reliance Jio Rollout

I have activated the preview offer but my balance is getting deducted from initial 2gb and 100 minutes entitlement. Using le 2.

Dont worry. Once those minutes and data gets exhausted, it'll start utilising from the preview pack.[DOUBLEPOST=1469467311][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was planning on using it with an iphone 5s. I should be able to activate on it right? I don't think 5s has VoLTE support.

If 5s has VoLTE support, then it'll work. Otherwise find a VoLTE phone from a friend and activate it using it. It is only a 1-minute process. Or you can try installing JioJoin app and try calling 1977 to activate using the same. see if it works.

Quick question
Once activated the preview offer can we use the sim in a different phone than the one in which it was activated or it will loose the unlimited offer?
Thanks

Quick question
Once activated the preview offer can we use the sim in a different phone than the one in which it was activated or it will loose the unlimited offer?
Thanks

I activated the offer on one phone and using the sim now on another phone. The preview offer was already there when i started using. If the offer doesn't show up, you can again do the same process you followed on the first phone, it'll work.

Same here . I generated the code in my note 5 and took the screenshot on my s5 . The salesman told me to get my note 5 after which he will issue the SIM to me. Will do it tomorrow .

LOL...reliance retailers are on red alert here. Nothing is being done until you bring the phone along :D
Same here, Show the phone and take the sim[DOUBLEPOST=1469582948][/DOUBLEPOST]Can we uninstall all the reliance Jio Apps once the preview (unlimited) offer is activated?

Last edited:
Back