Reliance Jio Rollout

Guys one question. I was able to get the Jio offer code which was applicable for selected Samsung devices and Reliance LYF mobiles.

I have Samsung Note 3 which is not listed in selected Samsung devices.

Can i go to Reliance Digital store and get the Jio sim? Or they will not accept it?

Please advice.

Guys one question. I was able to get the Jio offer code which was applicable for selected Samsung devices and Reliance LYF mobiles.

Can i go to Reliance Digital store and get the Jio sim? Or they will not accept it?

Please advice.

Depends on store to store. At start they used to give without even checking code, just wrote the same at the back of application. Now that so many people coming with such codes they are insisting on physical handsets.

Go when there is no crowd in mini store, tell the handset is at home with family member and can`t be brought with you. Even if they deny you can request them. Worked for my friends, quite few times.

Depends on store to store. At start they used to give without even checking code, just wrote the same at the back of application. Now that so many people coming with such codes they are insisting on physical handsets.

Go when there is no crowd in mini store, tell the handset is at home with family member and can`t be brought with you. Even if they deny you can request them. Worked for my friends, quite few times.

Thanks buddy

Please advice.

you may get the sim this way but how will you activate the promo offers ?

Activating the unlimited offer one need to use the said Samsung device to activate or else you will get only 2gb data 100 call and 100 SMS.

you may get the sim this way but how will you activate the promo offers ?

Activating the unlimited offer one need to use the said Samsung device to activate or else you will get only 2gb data 100 call and 100 SMS.

oh is it? Promo offer cannot be activated on Samsung Galaxy Note 3? How will they come to know i have Note 3?

oh is it? Promo offer cannot be activated on Samsung Galaxy Note 3? How will they come to know i have Note 3?

Offer will not show on any other device apart from the devices which are listed under the promo, Jio had updated their app in old app it was easy had personally activated the preview but now the app won't let you activate the offer.

Maybe some one has trick for this.

Offer will not show on any other device apart from the devices which are listed under the promo, Jio had updated their app in old app it was easy had personally activated the preview but now the app won't let you activate the offer.

Maybe some one has trick for this.

I already have the offer code from jio buddy.. I just need to go to Reliance ditigal shop to collect the sim.

Back