Reliance offering 4mbps Unlimited without FUP for 1100?

Those plans are with Taxes? Even though i add 8% Dot Fees to old plans. I don't Get that Exact amount mentioned above.
Seriously call that guy and find out.. why they increased?
Obviously those rates are exclusive of taxes. Add 12.36% service tax to the above tariff plans. What's this 8% DOT fees? This is the first time I'm reading about such a term. Please explain.

I'll call him tomorrow to confirm whether those tariff plans are inclusive of service tax or not.

Airtel have cap on unlimited, So Reliance is better option.
airtel has a cap on UL, but for only for those who can't afford it. It's "money hai to honey hai" in case of airtel.

DOT has imposed 7-8% Fee on ISP who have a Internet Telephony license. So most of providers have Revised their plans by adding 8% dot Fee to present plans.
I thought Reliance would have because of that, Looks like another issue.

I earlier had an plan of shifting to Reliance, now cancelled those plans. beam rocks at present.

One of the Worst customer Care i have seen after Hathway's CC. I am asking whether the price has been increased or not? HE says 549+ 12.36%taxes. I asked did you Increase price or not? Rate? Tariff increase? He says you Want 2mbps unlimited?:lol:
Seems like some Madrasi Guy.:annoyed:

My speed in Metro 12mbps plan
2407863763.png

i got a call back from them, telling they dont serve in my block. here are his exact words :

"Sir, we dont have services on the other side of the road i.e. Blocks A-F. We currently provide in the Apartments on this side of the Road. Company policy is to cover "HIGH CLASS" areas first, and low and Middle class later."

How can they classify High and Low Class ? My block is not an Apartment, means its a low class area ? Bullsh!t !

Hey Reliance users,
How easy is the process to Disconnect the Reliance Broadband connection?? While i Suffer From low FUP caps of Beam which is trying to control my usage indirectly, I was planning for Reliance Broadband where i can download Content at Same Speeds through out the month.
2mbps turns out to be 785 Bucks per month Which will do for me. May be I'l Switch Back to Beam incase it Increases Speeds in Mean time may be after 4-5months.

Reply Appreciated!

What do you mean by how easy is the process? You clear your dues and request for disconnection by calling their toll-free number. You'll then receive a call from their retention dept. You then decline their offer. That's it. :/

Hey Reliance users,
How easy is the process to Disconnect the Reliance Broadband connection?? While i Suffer From low FUP caps of Beam which is trying to control my usage indirectly, I was planning for Reliance Broadband where i can download Content at Same Speeds through out the month.
2mbps turns out to be 785 Bucks per month Which will do for me. May be I'l Switch Back to Beam incase it Increases Speeds in Mean time may be after 4-5months.

Reply Appreciated!

Disconnection process is never completed in reliance. Even after they say "its officially disconnected", the bill comes and comes forever. Their billing department is worst.

Chaitanya, where are u located? I want connection in Navi Peth, near Shastri road petrol pump. These people are least interested in increasing their business :/

RCOM showing its true colours with high ping and nice packet loss... :D
Well, I lodged a complaint regarding this issue and the local technician promptly closed it without even contacting me! Now I'll have to call up their appellate office on Monday. :|

Chaitanya, where are u located? I want connection in Navi Peth, near Shastri road petrol pump. These people are least interested in increasing their business :/
Did you call their toll-free number?
I've PM'ed you a number. Try contacting that person. Most probably he'll help you out. :)

@iChaitanya I have the same issue. after contacting all the authorities, local network tech., NOC head etc. their reply is that they set icmp packet as low priority over data packet.
Contrary to what i believe this does affect web performance slightly. It will not lower your download/upload speeds. i do get full 2mbps. When you are actually gaming, downloading etc online you are not sending out constant pings but much larger packets of information that will get through at proper speed. i think either they are just getting away from the issue by giving vague reason. i argued that this is clearly your DLC or EDP is overloaded with many users. i feel my old BSNL is much better in ping departments. they do have bad routing but ping to the 1st hop is always 8 ms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back