Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
For sale are following items:

Ryzen 5 1600
Purchased on: 12th August 2017
Item Condition: 9/10
Description: Item condition is functionally excellent. Works as expected & cosmetically slight thermal paste present on the IHS. This item comes as is with no box & cooler. You just get the CPU, that's it.

Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3
Product URL: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-AB350-Gaming-3-rev-1x#kf
Item Condition: 7/10
Description: This is functionally excellent with no issues that I know of as such. All pots & slots work as expected. Please note that this is first generation Ryzen so it has its own issues which are not as such related to the motherboard but applicable to the whole generation. For example, memory will not work at XMP... & you'll have to manually fine tune it. So do your own research before hand. Other than that, the board is slightly dusty which is why it is a 7/10. Otherwise it has been working flawlessly all these past years with an RX 570 & has been totally rock solid for me. Motherboard will include: box, manual, two very old SATA cables, AM4 backplate plus default mounting, IO shield & the motherboard itself.

Note: Most of Ryzen 1st generation processors have trouble reaching 3000MHz DDR4 frequency. But this combo has been doing 3200MHz Cl16 from day one with my HyperX predator 16GB kit using manual timings & has been rock solid & completely stable for me. Of course your mileage may vary. Please see below for details.

Selling both Ryzen 5 1600 & Gigabyte AB350 Gaming as a combo only

Price: 11,000 Fixed

Would prefer local buyers in Delhi/NCR who can do a pick up from my place or you can arrange your own shipping.

Product Screenshots:
cpu-on.JPG
mb-on.JPG

RAM at 3200MHz CL16
mem-proof.JPG

combo - 1.jpg

combo-2.jpg

cpu-pins-1.jpg

cpu-pins-2.jpg

cpu-pins-3.jpg

mb-on.JPG

mb-port-1.jpg

mb-port-2.jpg

Bill copy:

bill.JPG
Update 5th June:
Sold to @madmaniac. I have received full payment from him except for shipping cost which will be paid upon shipping. Will be shipping the product by Wednesday.

Last edited:
Received item. Working great.
Glad to hear that.

@puns feedback has been exchanged & the thread can be closed.

Hey, sorry for OT, but I have the same mobo and xpg gammax 3200mhz ram, which works flawlessly at 3200 with XMP enabled coupled with ryzen 5 3600. Am I missing something here?
See, first generation Ryzen processors had very week memory controllers & when you pair that with a 1st generation AM4 motherboard, which were plagued with multiple BIOS issues at the launch, there were lots of compatibility issues. To my knowledge, there are very folks who were able to run this combination at anything above 2993MHz specially with XMP. Things improved with 2nd gen Ryzen but there were still some minor compatibility issues. It is with 3rd gen Ryzen where AMD fixed the compatibility issues completely. Since you are running a 3600 with newer BIOS versions of B350, you are having no issues with XMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back