Samsung Galaxy Note - Discussion Thread

I am bowled over by this device. Have tried it almost at every shop in the neighborhood and pestered my friends for theirs whenever we meet.
<

I am out to buy this now so looking for the best deal. In Delhi if possible, otherwise I'll be in Mumbai all of next week and can pick it up from there.

The best (read cheapest) offer I am getting is from eBay @ 30,899 shipped without freebies. All B&M stores are asking more than that. If you know of a cheaper deal please let me know!

Seems like a decent price. I got it for 31k but was given some freebies including the original Samsung flip cover.

in love with note....will buy it this week as i cant wait till s3. i think even new phones this year would not be that of an upgrade over note...need advice

in love with note....will buy it this week as i cant wait till s3. i think even new phones this year would not be that of an upgrade over note...need advice

New phones releasing in first half are definitely not much of a upgrade over Note... But come 2nd half and whole scenario will change... S III, iP5 along with quad core offerings from HTC,Moto,LG and even Sony...

Since you cant wait, Note is the perfect superphone as of now
<

Anyone using DarkyROM with SpeedMod? I'm thinking of putting this on me Note once DarkyROM 3.3 is released

A lot of users however are reporting that CF-Root seems to be the best kernel out there in terms of speed, battery and stability.

Sent from my GNote hommes...

Quite heavy usage. With 3g always on, sync and two ims always on. Abyss have slightly better battery but speed on speedmod is just astounding and the phone is super smooth and fluid.

Received my Note today morning. Felt like a glorified brick to begin with. By evening I realised I am hooked. I wonder if I will ever be going back to anything else other than an upgrade of itself.

On CheckRom v5 + Speedmod. No drama yet.
<

guy's i am loving the note.i find it an awesome media consuming device,but my old man is now fed up and taking the 4s.

so i think i will have to get my own in a couple of days.i have recently seen the white available on ebay.have you guys seen the white in stores like croma? and what is the price in croma as compared to ebay where it is priced as 30.8 k?

Yes. Its the best one yet. Among india-specific firmwares i.e. Running flawlessly with abyss 3.9

Worth it i say
<

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

^^is it stable enough to qualify as the daily driver? Read abt camera and bluefang working good. What about wifi?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

that is insane

i saw it earlier but dint want to take the chance in case it wasnt for the n7000

hows the perf on it ?? and did u flash using mobile odin or cwm??

LOL. I am just switching back to Ging. Had fun for a few hours but it's not stable. No gApps. Can't do without those. Besides, no CWM, no root. NO FUN. Felt like an iPhone for some time. Hahahahah

And yes, Samsung has done a DISGUSTING job at covering ICS with TW. Asses.

Back