Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

Yay! Got my SGS2 today!

Got the very last piece in Nehru Place, New Delhi. That too from the Spice mobile hotspot. Total paid = Rs. 30,000/-. Awesome deal. Loving it.

Pics and review coming soon.

PS: Convinced some hot shot business man who was going for the Dell Streak to chuck that and get this. LOL He was so sad when I quickly got my piece billed.

EDIT: Here is the pic I took with my 3GS before the box was opened. My virgin SGS2. :p

photommd.jpg

I am on night call tonight, so tomorrow you can expect some better pics, maybe a show-off and a review.

sathyanaidu said:
Alright Bangalore folks, getting it for Rs. 29,750. Total of 20 pieces only.

All those interested, please PM me asap, so I can book them accordingly. No extra accessories.. Will be picking it up tomorrow morning.

Cheers!
the amount saved will be anyways wasted in shipping. add the extra waiting for the folks. people wouldn't mind spending 1k extra on such an expensive fone if they can acquire one locally immediately.

not to discourage your generosity but just an opinion worth considering as 20 x 30k is a lot of cash.. 6L...

I'm not buying them! :p
My dealer is getting them, so I'll be picking one up from him tomorrow morning. Other Bangalore folks who need one asap, can pick it up from him as well :)

sathyanaidu said:
I'm not buying them! :p
My dealer is getting them, so I'll be picking one up from him tomorrow morning. Other Bangalore folks who need one asap, can pick it up from him as well :)
Where exactly in Bang ? Which outlet ?

Got mine yesterday! Even ironhide's friend picked one up from my dealer.. I got mine for Rs. 29,500(coz long standing ties)! Ironhide's friend got it for Rs. 29,750.
Most dealers who got this in Bangalore had a ceiling of 20 pieces. Channel 9 also got the same number but sold it at a much higher price but with a few accessories(which I don't really need - BT headset, Car Charger, Case + Screen guard(capdase is 500 bucks))!

Hey, plz tell where to buy this phone at 30k or below in bangalore. I saw univercell increased their prices from 30.5k to 32.k (including tax). i m dying to buy this phone. i didnt had my debit card so was not able to buy. got debit card yesterday now prices are at 32k. Please suggest

Folks can anyone tell me where to get screen guard for s2 in bangalore? I damaged the one that came from letsbuy due to improper application. Lots of air bubbles :(

buBleZ said:
Folks can anyone tell me where to get screen guard for s2 in bangalore? I damaged the one that came from letsbuy due to improper application. Lots of air bubbles :(
@bublez

Get a HD2 screenguard (Matt finish is 400bucks ) cut a few MM by calculating and paste it , thats what i did, saved time and money

Letsbuy.com just sent me a Rs 2,000 (!!!) off coupon as a thank you for the pre-order purchase of the SGS2 (min purchase of Rs 2500). That's pretty darned cool of 'em!

I'm guessing everyone else who pre-ordered via letsbuy would get this? ^_^

They still haven't shipped the phone though, so there's that. :|

elvesbane said:
Letsbuy.com just sent me a Rs 2,000 (!!!) off coupon as a thank you for the pre-order purchase of the SGS2 (min purchase of Rs 2500). That's pretty darned cool of 'em!

I'm guessing everyone else who pre-ordered via letsbuy would get this? ^_^

They still haven't shipped the phone though, so there's that. :|
Wow. Thats nice giveaway from Letsbuy.

Back