Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine in Virginia bought a HP Touchpad for me. The box weight = 3 pounds (1.36 kg).

Can you tell me how much it costs to get it to me in Bangalore?

1.36 KG packet will cost you 26 USD just for shipping. Customs is separate and depends on your luck. Some have got it duty free, others have had to pay 800, and one guy paid almost 2200 for customs. In any case, send the invoice in advance to Shop And Ship

@shopnshipindia,

I have just won a bid and paid for a Motorola Photon 4G. They are going to ship it to my SnS NY address. Just wanted to keep you posted.

I am sending an email with the details...

I have been trying to register on your Site since last night. getting system error after entering CC details.

And currently site is down. :(

anyone have any experience of ordering for graphics cards from newegg via SnS?? what were the total overheads paid?? (shipping+customs?) is it even worth ordering gfx cards via SnS?

I want to buy an expensive item from ebay.com. Seller is insisting on payment through Paypal account. Can I use SnS service here anyhow?

Talked with Anuradha , they are planning service like ICC where they buy on our behalf or give US payment to US

they are starting with newegg most probably as experiment as max emails are for egg

That would be wonderful, though I would use their service only if the rates are competitive. They can have their margins, but they shouldn't be outrageous

@shopandshipindia

I have a small item(a RAM kit) which weighs 0.13lbs.

My cousin in Seattle has it.

How much would it cost me to ship to India??

Value of item is 50$....

Is it possible to ship without me opening an Aramex account??

anuradha/karan, my pune shipments are getting hammered with octroi. i am in bombay every week - is it possible for me to go down to your bombay hub and collect forthcoming shipments myself by showing ID card? if yes, (1)who do i talk to to set up a pickup, (2) what is your bombay hub address?

one more thing - is it ok to get more than 1 phone at the same time? i have bought 2 phones and wondering if two shipments could lead to customs problems?

duty 1.4 % , you are not getting it free .

What difference does it make whether you get one or ten

Its a legal duty paid thing

You can go and collect. Check your profile , in address it gives option that you can go and collect your packages

Even if it wasnt there no courier has stopped me from collecting packages from there office

show id sign and collect

agantuk said:
^ SnS only helps with shipping and customs. You will have to pay for the item yourself.
Sorry, if I was not clear enough with my question. What I mean to ask is - Is it possible to buy something from ebay.com using Indian Paypal account (mine) and SnS Shipping address?
Asking this because I have heard that usage of Indian Paypal account forces user to use Paypal billing address as Shipping address.

@rshri

I thought we can't use PayPal any more to make online purchases or to transfer to others? If I am not mistaken, the only way out is to transfer to bank account.

srikat said:
@rshri

I thought we can't use PayPal any more to make online purchases or to transfer to others? If I am not mistaken, the only way out is to transfer to bank account.

I am not aware of this. As far as I know, one cannot amass money within PayPal account account and then buy something from it. But its possible to buy from PayPal if attached Credit Card is used internally by Paypal. Can someone please confirm?

^^ Guys, we can use indian paypal and ship it to USA address. But, very few sellers insist to ship to only paypal registered address. We are all using paypal and shipping to SnS address for all our shopping at ebay.com

tech4pk said:
^^ Guys, we can use indian paypal and ship it to USA address. But, very few sellers insist to ship to only paypal registered address. We are all using paypal and shipping to SnS address for all our shopping at ebay.com

Thanks for confirmation :)

rshri said:
Sorry, if I was not clear enough with my question. What I mean to ask is - Is it possible to buy something from ebay.com using Indian Paypal account (mine) and SnS Shipping address?

Asking this because I have heard that usage of Indian Paypal account forces user to use Paypal billing address as Shipping address.

you are right and wrong

Only on ebay.com you can select any other shipping address than billing address

Rest maximum websites will force the shipping address as billing address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back