Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
even i have recieved all my reciepts and customs bill copies and i always had sticker of amount to be collected so i have no issues with it.

:cool2:

This is quite ridiculous. What if he flatly refuses that he received it, its your word against his, ain't it ?

smnrock said:
I'm also from bangalore. Yday i went to their office for collecting my TP and i've paid 1726 rs as shipping amt and that even i've to give it to security guy, when i asked about receipt he said no :(

^Thats what my worry too, and its not new for SnS to miss the duty collection in the first attempt and then will come back for the same :(

sandeepk said:
The actual price of phone is around $350 (as per AT&T page). But the same phone is shown to be sold at much higher price on Amazon and BestBuy (as much as $600). So how will they calculate the duty? :)

Even i have the same question, I got my focus for 150$from e-bay and I have sent my PayPal invoice and the e-bay product page to SnS, Will they show this to the customs personal or is it a flat rate? If yes how is it arrived at?

Thanks in advance

Well I normally never refuse a parcel whenever I've disagreement over price (very rare though). Some times it happens that product reaches the delivery office but invoice doesn't. In that case they wait for the invoice before making delivery. I've instructed my area's delivery office not to wait for invoice and make the delivery. Of my 40-50 shipments had disagreements over rates couple of times, but I paid and later got it adjusted by calling SnS Customer care.

Also whenever a parcel comes, I write down the exact amount paid at the place where I sign for delivery. Like Paid Rs. XXX followed by your signature. Most of the times the payable amount is also mentioned near the space for signature. The same is scanned and put at aramex's tracking page. This way I always have a record.

Here is how it looks

[attachment=9385:16066.attach]

Attachments

• Sig_Signature.jpg
    Sig_Signature.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 184
Hi SnS,

I am trying to buy from ebay.com using your address.

I understand that i should give your address as my shipping address r8?. But what is my account no. I cant seem to find it in my profile page. :S

In one of my old emails from my registrations

Your personal USshipping address is:
Jerin Samuel / BLX XX
147-29 182nd Street
Springfield Gardens,NY 11413
Your personal UKshipping address is:
Jerin Samuel / BLX XX
Aramex House Old Bath Road Colnbrook
Slough,Berkshire SL3 0NS

Is that BLX XX my id?

m-jeri said:
Hi SnS,

I am trying to buy from ebay.com using your address.

I understand that i should give your address as my shipping address r8?. But what is my account no. I cant seem to find it in my profile page. :S

In one of my old emails from my registrations

Is that BLX XX my id?

yes its BLX xx

but address has changes and you have wrong address

correct address

182-21 150th Avenue

Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

Tel: 718-553-8740

kuduku said:
yes its BLX xx

but address has changes and you have wrong address

correct address

182-21 150th Avenue

Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

Tel: 718-553-8740

About the code. Thanks. Posted in the other thread also. :D

About the address. Yeas. I use the new one only.

I have ordered an item and the shipping charges is showing as 512.90 on the shop and ship website, is this inclusive of custom charges as well? or will this be displayed once the item is cleared out of customs?

Knight Rider said:
I have ordered an item and the shipping charges is showing as 512.90 on the shop and ship website, is this inclusive of custom charges as well? or will this be displayed once the item is cleared out of customs?

thats only shipping , your packet must be weighing 1lbs or below . Custom duty if any is separate

Just came to know that buying from NewEgg is not possible using SnS! Please let me know whether buying from bhphotovideo.com is possible?

Please provide a list of all major shopping websites that will work with combination of Indian credit card and SnS shipping. If such a listing already exists, please point me towards it.

Yes. these are only the shipping charges. customs are separate
regards
Knight Rider said:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HI! you can shop from anywhere. In case some website is not allowing you to use SnS, please send us the screenshot of the error message and we shall rectify it for you! you can e mail us at india@shopandship.com
regards
rshri said:
Just came to know that buying from NewEgg is not possible using SnS! Please let me know whether buying from bhphotovideo.com is possible?
Please provide a list of all major shopping websites that will work with combination of Indian credit card and SnS shipping. If such a listing already exists, please point me towards it.

shopnshipindia said:
HI! you can shop from anywhere. In case some website is not allowing you to use SnS, please send us the screenshot of the error message and we shall rectify it for you! you can e mail us at india@shopandship.com

regards

Sorry, I don't understand - You mean to say I can now use NewEgg with SnS? Will using Indian Credit card will be allowed there?

Wow!! This is nice piece of information for the forum members. Thanks
bigbyte said:
Well I normally never refuse a parcel whenever I've disagreement over price (very rare though). Some times it happens that product reaches the delivery office but invoice doesn't. In that case they wait for the invoice before making delivery. I've instructed my area's delivery office not to wait for invoice and make the delivery. Of my 40-50 shipments had disagreements over rates couple of times, but I paid and later got it adjusted by calling SnS Customer care.
Also whenever a parcel comes, I write down the exact amount paid at the place where I sign for delivery. Like Paid Rs. XXX followed by your signature. Most of the times the payable amount is also mentioned near the space for signature. The same is scanned and put at aramex's tracking page. This way I always have a record.
Here is how it looks

View attachment 17191

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Yes. You can use egg with SnS, I am not sure if you can use an India credit card. But can giveyou options to shop from there. As we have couple of cases where people could not shop on new egg. email us and we shall help you with the solution and if you feel the solution was good enough, you can share it with your friends:)
rshri said:
Sorry, I don't understand - You mean to say I can now use NewEgg with SnS? Will using Indian Credit card will be allowed there?

shopnshipindia said:
As we have couple of cases where people could not shop on new egg. email us and we shall help you with the solution and if you feel the solution was good enough, you can share it with your friends:)

Why don't you post the solution here so that all members can get the benefit :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back