Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i wanted to ask if i can use my paypal account with indian credit card to buy stuff on newegg.com

and also if there is something called mail in rebate how do we go about it?

i mean u guys credit the money to me or something?

Hi.. yes you can.

But we have nothing related to the mail in rebate. That will be something directed to you from the vendor probably.

regards

paraskhosla said:
hi i wanted to ask if i can use my paypal account with indian credit card to buy stuff on newegg.com

and also if there is something called mail in rebate how do we go about it?

i mean u guys credit the money to me or something?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HI,

You can go by the address given by the website:)

regards
sandeepk said:
I am trying to add US address into ebay. But is giving me following suggestion instead of your provided address:

My Name,

18221 150th Ave, *****,

Springfield Gardens, NY, 11413-4010, US

Do I need to add this address? Or the one given by you?

Edit:

Ebay has accepted the following address after some modification done according to the suggestions given on previous pages of this thread:

My Name

18221 150th Ave, Springfield Gardens

New York NY 11413

United States

Is this okay? Please suggest the proper address if any modification is necessary. I am not much aware about the ZIP codes. So that's confusing me.

thnks Sns but the rebate will mostly come on ur aramex address if iam not worng?

also what is mail in rebate ( concerned with the physical address or email address? )

rebates are hit or miss as Us economy is in trouble and which company is handling rebates also matters.

so my suggestion is dont bother with rebates.

^ Have you found a considerably cheap option in the US? I think prices in India are fair enough when it comes to the iPod Touch

hi Shop and ship, have won an ebay auction but your UK phone no. is not being accepted by Ebay.co.uk for the shipping address!!!so now what should be done for the same. have mailed you regarding

this in detail

Why I Like SNS : I had a 4 TB nas coming in from USA, shipped on USPS to NY.

Austin, TX, United States 08/22/2011 10:13 P.M. Departure Scan

Uniondale, NY, United States 08/25/2011 9:56 A.M. Delivered

New York Office,United States 08/25/2011 18:19 Shipment Forwarded to - DXB,United Arab Emirates

Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 08/27/2011 23:49 Shipment Forwarded to - Bombay,India

Lower Parel Branch,India 08/28/2011 22:51 Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice/Clearance Documents

Mumbai,India 09:52 Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice/Clearance Documents

Bombay,India 08/29/2011 22:58 Shipment Cleared from Customs

Bombay HUB,India 08:04 Shipment Forwarded to - Coimbatore Branch,India

Coimbatore Branch,India 14:00 Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Coimbatore Branch,India 14:59 Shipment Out for Delivery

Coimbatore Branch,India 08/30/2011 17:00 Shipment Delivered - CHETAN

total damage - 3k for shipping +1700 for customs

@shopnshipindia

I tried to pay the shipping charges (for a mobile I bought few days ago) online through your site and it failed every time stating "Error occured while Paying Charges.Transaction could not be rolled back, Please Contact customer service!"

Now I will have to make sure my parents keep the cash in hand when your guy delivers the package :mad: Not happy!

HI!

Apologies.. there has been a technical error. Hope you have e mailed us at india@shopandship.com. your credit card will be reimbursed with.

regards

RVK2488 said:
@shopnshipindia

I tried to pay the shipping charges (for a mobile I bought few days ago) online through your site and it failed every time stating "Error occured while Paying Charges.Transaction could not be rolled back, Please Contact customer service!"

Now I will have to make sure my parents keep the cash in hand when your guy delivers the package :mad: Not happy!

Hope the experience was good!! any issues; let us know!
chetansha said:
Why I Like SNS : I had a 4 TB nas coming in from USA, shipped on USPS to NY.

Austin, TX, United States 08/22/2011 10:13 P.M. Departure Scan
Uniondale, NY, United States 08/25/2011 9:56 A.M. Delivered
New York Office,United States 08/25/2011 18:19 Shipment Forwarded to - DXB,United Arab Emirates
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 08/27/2011 23:49 Shipment Forwarded to - Bombay,India
Lower Parel Branch,India 08/28/2011 22:51 Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice/Clearance Documents
Mumbai,India 09:52 Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice/Clearance Documents
Bombay,India 08/29/2011 22:58 Shipment Cleared from Customs
Bombay HUB,India 08:04 Shipment Forwarded to - Coimbatore Branch,India
Coimbatore Branch,India 14:00 Shipment Received at Operations Facility
Coimbatore Branch,India 14:59 Shipment Out for Delivery
Coimbatore Branch,India 08/30/2011 17:00 Shipment Delivered - CHETAN

total damage - 3k for shipping +1700 for customs

HI,
The duty is approximately rs. 986 and the shipping charges will be relative to the weight. 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every subsequent 500 gms. + 10.3 % service tax
regards
mrcool63 said:
can you please give a quote for this

Newegg.com - CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CML16GX3M4A1600C9B

the price it is available for is $94.99 not 104 as stated because of a coupon.

HI,
The duty is approximately rs. 986 and the shipping charges will be relative to the weight. 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every subsequent 500 gms. + 10.3 % service tax
regards
mrcool63 said:
can you please give a quote for this

Newegg.com - CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CML16GX3M4A1600C9B

the price it is available for is $94.99 not 104 as stated because of a coupon.

Hi,
We are unable to view the link. Can you please email us the product details to india@shopandship.com?
regards
We
jaleel_sh said:
Is it possible to buy from SanDisk US online store to the US address

https://shop.sandisk.com/store?Acti...ID=sdiskus&id=ThreePgCheckoutShoppingCartPage

If so, pls confirm what expected final price with custom duty for this product. I need urgently...

Hi!
the phone number is 01753-210399
mh09ad5578 said:
hi Shop and ship, have won an ebay auction but your UK phone no. is not being accepted by Ebay.co.uk for the shipping address!!!so now what should be done for the same. have mailed you regarding
this in detail

HI,
The duty will be approximately 1010 INR and the shipping charges are relative to the weight. 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USd for every subsequent 500 gms+10.3 % service tax
regards
Mohit said:

May be it will be the emil address, as i am not sure how it would reach our physical address
Regards
paraskhosla said:
thnks Sns but the rebate will mostly come on ur aramex address if iam not worng?

also what is mail in rebate ( concerned with the physical address or email address? )

Yes. The duty on ipod is 27 % on the customs assessed value and on an iPad touch, it will be 15 % on the customs assessed value.
regards
d@rK nEmEsIs said:
Will there be any custom duty on ipod touch??

My shipment was scheduled to reach Delhi but now it has been re-sent to Mumbai. I am very disappointed by the casual and unprofessional approach by Aramex Staff as I am facing this problem for the second time.

Bombay,India 09/04/2011 16:00 Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Mahipalpur Branch,India 09:39 Shipment Forwarded to - Bombay HUB,India

Mahipalpur Branch,India 09/03/2011 13:59 Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Bombay HUB,India 06:27 Shipment Forwarded to - Mahipalpur Branch,India

Bombay,India 09/02/2011 19:53 Shipment Cleared from Customs

^^ Be prepared for more of this.

Aramex domestic operation is very very poor. My shipments take about 72 hours to get delivered after it is received by the local Kolkata office. That too takes calls to their Op. Manager. BTW the Aramex local office in Kolkata is just about 6-7 KM from my house.

My shipments take one week to reach from pune to ahmednagar.but the guys are co operative.from ahmednagar to my home it comes in one per two day.

3 shipments had this problem so finally ahmednagar guy said, doc let us know beforehand if you have shipment.Its like this, aramex does not do interior of Maharashtra work.they have subcontracted this.only till pune their presence is their.

archat68 said:
^^ Be prepared for more of this.

Aramex domestic operation is very very poor. My shipments take about 72 hours to get delivered after it is received by the local Kolkata office. That too takes calls to their Op. Manager. BTW the Aramex local office in Kolkata is just about 6-7 KM from my house.

Yeah, it seems their domestic staff is very unprofessional. Looks like they are doing us a favor by dispatching it to our address which was known to them beforehand.

My shipment was already delayed by USPS shipment problems and holidays and this adds to the agony. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back