Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI
It shows a server error. let us know the product details and we shall help you on this:)
regards
jaleel_sh said:
CHeck this link https://shop.sandisk.com/store?Acti...ID=sdiskus&id=ThreePgCheckoutShoppingCartPage

[/COLOR]Hi,
We are unable to view the link. Can you please email us the product details to india@shopandship.com?
regards
We

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HI!
Please let us know the tracking number and we shall surely speed up the delivery:)
regards
Darky said:
Yeah, it seems their domestic staff is very unprofessional. Looks like they are doing us a favor by dispatching it to our address which was known to them beforehand.

My shipment was already delayed by USPS shipment problems and holidays and this adds to the agony. :no:

HI,
Apologies for the delay,in such cases please email us the tracking number to india@shopandship.com and we shall surely speedup the delivery process
regards
archat68 said:
^^ Be prepared for more of this.
Aramex domestic operation is very very poor. My shipments take about 72 hours to get delivered after it is received by the local Kolkata office. That too takes calls to their Op. Manager. BTW the Aramex local office in Kolkata is just about 6-7 KM from my house.

Thanks for the appreciation Doc.. will surely pass on this to the team.Yes we use delivery agents for far off locations.
regards
pratikb said:
My shipments take one week guys to reach from pune to ahmednagar.but the guys are co operative.

3shipments had this problem so finally ahmednagar guy said, doc let us know beforehand if you have shipment.and from ahmednagar to my home it comes in one per two day.

Its like this, aramex does not do interior of Maharashtra work.they have subcontracted this.only till pune their presence is their.

HI,
PLease refer our telecom..we cater only to one delivery address provided by you while registration. Any changes to the delivery address is a sign of a customized serivces we provide to our clients - "free of cost" to enhance our client's service satisfaction:) . As everythis is automated, regular changes to the system, at times creates confusion due to regular changes to the address in the system. Will surely route it to you to as promised.
Regards
Darky said:
My shipment was scheduled to reach Delhi but now it has been re-sent to Mumbai. I am very disappointed by the casual and unprofessional approach by Aramex Staff as I am facing this problem for the second time.

Bombay,India 09/04/2011 16:00 Shipment Received at Operations Facility
Mahipalpur Branch,India 09:39 Shipment Forwarded to - Bombay HUB,India
Mahipalpur Branch,India 09/03/2011 13:59 Shipment Received at Operations Facility
Bombay HUB,India 06:27 Shipment Forwarded to - Mahipalpur Branch,India
Bombay,India 09/02/2011 19:53 Shipment Cleared from Customs

HI,
PLease refer our telecom..we cater only to one delivery address provided by you while registration. Any changes to the delivery address is a sign of a customized serivces we provide to our clients - "free of cost" to enhance our client's service satisfaction . As everythis is automated, regular changes to the system, at times creates confusion due to regular changes to the address in the system. Will surely route it to you to as promised.
Regards
Darky said:
Yeah, it seems their domestic staff is very unprofessional. Looks like they are doing us a favor by dispatching it to our address which was known to them beforehand.

My shipment was already delayed by USPS shipment problems and holidays and this adds to the agony. :no:

Hope this is resolved:)
RVK2488 said:
@shopnshipindia

I tried to pay the shipping charges (for a mobile I bought few days ago) online through your site and it failed every time stating "Error occured while Paying Charges.Transaction could not be rolled back, Please Contact customer service!"
Now I will have to make sure my parents keep the cash in hand when your guy delivers the package :mad: Not happy!

shopnshipindia said:
[

HI,

Apologies for the delay,in such cases please email us the tracking number to india@shopandship.com and we shall surely speedup the delivery process

regards

If you have forgotten - I have already did that quite a few times in the past including contacting to you (Mr. Karan?) or Ms. Iyer by email and phone. Also contacted the Kolkata operations manager Mr Sekhar Mitra over phone. But nothing happens :( .

shopnshipindia said:
[/COLOR]HI, PLease refer our telecom..we cater only to one delivery address provided by you while registration. Any changes to the delivery address is a sign of a customized serivces we provide to our clients - "free of cost" to enhance our client's service satisfaction . As everythis is automated, regular changes to the system, at times creates confusion due to regular changes to the address in the system. Will surely route it to you to as promised. Regards Hope this is resolved:)
What's the point when informed beforehand about the address change. Since it was known to Aramex local staff(Mumbai office) about the changed addess as it was first routed to Delhi Office from Mumbai Operation facility. It was nothing but the communication gap between domestic staff or unclear way of providing address on package. I would advice you to clearly specify changed address on the package rather than cutting the registered address and writing gift/new address on other sides of the package(Seen on the previous packages). This will greatly reduce confusion.

Also we would appreciate if address change is in our control as before.

previously we were able to edit address.

i believe shipment delivery address is printed at JFK itself . am i right?

It's Sansa® Clip Zip™ MP3 Player (Black) - 4GB, Price is $49.99, it says free ground shipping, what is this, What should i pay final expected amount?
[quote name='shopnshipindia']HI
It shows a server error. let us know the product details and we shall help you on this:)
regards

I have ordered a mobile (Samsung Focus) of value $177.50 through ebay. It will be shipped to your US address soon. What will be the custom duty charged? As this item is under Rs. 10,000, can it be shipped duty free?

Also I have requested change of my shipping address in Pune from my home address to my office address. Request no. PNQ/0911/320. Please process it as soon as possible. Can this be done within 2 days as that is when the shipment will reach your NY office?

^ customs are charged on the actual value of the phone which i am sure is above 10k . dont worry its just 1.03% . im sure you can pay 200 rs to customs without cribbing . :D

Last week, I had a package coming in via SnS.

1. Courier guy calls up asking for directions (he was already in my area), I ask if there is anything to be paid and he tells me, yes sir, Rs 2000 is due. And he is home in 15 minutes after that. I have provided feedback multiple times that they should call with a few hours notice when there is a bigger amount involved, we might not always have 2k in the house lying around.

2. He walks in with the package and says, "Sir, Rs 2000 to be paid". I ask for the invoice, he says he does not have a invoice. I asked him if he will give me a receipt and he says he does not have a receipt. So I login to the website to check right there and find that the amount is actually 1725. I confront him and he says, "I do not know sir, the driver asked me to collect 2000, so I told you that amount". I then asked him to bring the sheet which would have my address and amount, so he goes back to the van and brings it, the amount marked is clearly Rs 1725. I grudgingly paid him the cash for 1725 and let him go after making him sign on a stick-on that he received the money.

So who do I blame, the policies of S&S or the delivery boys ? Aramex does not want to take care of some basics like providing receipts and invoices, so the van guys now are trying to fleece the customers. If simple processes are followed, it allows less chances for these people to fool customers.

Know what I feel with Shop and Ship ? Its a beautiful service akin to a great meal and then the filthy desert in the form of the end user delivery experience kills the entire taste in the mouth.

^True, lot of times i felt the same thing, why SnS is not providing me the receipt :(, what if next day some one comes back and asks me shipping amt by saying "sir by mistake we didnt collect it yesterday' :( These are the small basic things which SnS avoids for some reason.

vinayaga said:
Last week, I had a package coming in via SnS.

1. Courier guy calls up asking for directions (he was already in my area), I ask if there is anything to be paid and he tells me, yes sir, Rs 2000 is due. And he is home in 15 minutes after that. I have provided feedback multiple times that they should call with a few hours notice when there is a bigger amount involved, we might not always have 2k in the house lying around.

2. He walks in with the package and says, "Sir, Rs 2000 to be paid". I ask for the invoice, he says he does not have a invoice. I asked him if he will give me a receipt and he says he does not have a receipt. So I login to the website to check right there and find that the amount is actually 1725. I confront him and he says, "I do not know sir, the driver asked me to collect 2000, so I told you that amount". I then asked him to bring the sheet which would have my address and amount, so he goes back to the van and brings it, the amount marked is clearly Rs 1725. I grudgingly paid him the cash for 1725 and let him go after making him sign on a stick-on that he received the money.

So who do I blame, the policies of S&S or the delivery boys ? Aramex does not want to take care of some basics like providing receipts and invoices, so the van guys now are trying to fleece the customers. If simple processes are followed, it allows less chances for these people to fool customers.

Know what I feel with Shop and Ship ? Its a beautiful service akin to a great meal and then the filthy desert in the form of the end user delivery experience kills the entire taste in the mouth.

In all my experiences with them, they have always shown the receipt and the bill for customs, making it as transparent as possible.

I'm pretty sure it is the delivery boy's negligence here. Why don't you file a complaint? Aramex are usually very prompt in stuff like this.

Right, The invoice and the receipt are basic requirements in any well run business.

smnrock said:
^True, lot of times i felt the same thing, why SnS is not providing me the receipt :(, what if next day some one comes back and asks me shipping amt by saying "sir by mistake we didnt collect it yesterday' :( These are the small basic things which SnS avoids for some reason.

smnrock said:

Oops, didn't see your post smnrock. So more than one poster has this problem? Maybe my area guys are a bit more strict about rules than the others. I suggest you guys file a complaint.

I tell you, I love the Aramex service, but the delivery in Bangalore has left a bad taste many times. It was not about negligence, he actually tried to collect 2k from me when the bill was clearly 1725. That is clearly bad intention.

JT_daniel said:
In all my experiences with them, they have always shown the receipt and the bill for customs, making it as transparent as possible.

I'm pretty sure it is the delivery boy's negligence here. Why don't you file a complaint? Aramex are usually very prompt in stuff like this.

I would also request the ShopnShip service to provide a signed and printed receipt clearly indicating the shipping and customs duty while delivering the packages.

I always get Aramex receipt and custom documents(if applicable) along with my packages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buddingwhizkid said:
^ customs are charged on the actual value of the phone which i am sure is above 10k . dont worry its just 1.03% . im sure you can pay 200 rs to customs without cribbing . :D

The actual price of phone is around $350 (as per AT&T page). But the same phone is shown to be sold at much higher price on Amazon and BestBuy (as much as $600). So how will they calculate the duty? :)

It is our rule to deliver the packages with all invoices. Incase you did not receive any , let us knoe we shall send it across to you:)
archat68 said:
I would also request the ShopnShip service to provide a signed and printed receipt clearly indicating the shipping and customs duty while delivering the packages.

HI vinayaga!As per our mail communication, we have already intimated the concerned people. Will get back to you with an update for sure.Apologies from our end.
regards
vinayaga said:
I tell you, I love the Aramex service, but the delivery in Bangalore has left a bad taste many times. It was not about negligence, he actually tried to collect 2k from me when the bill was clearly 1725. That is clearly bad intention.

shopnshipindia said:
It is our rule to deliver the packages with all invoices. Incase you did not receive any , let us knoe we shall send it across to you:)

While I get the receipt for Customs Duty - I don't get any receipt for shipping charges.

^Yes, even im talking about receipt for shipping charges and I do always receive customs receipt :)

I'm also from bangalore. Yday i went to their office for collecting my TP and i've paid 1726 rs as shipping amt and that even i've to give it to security guy, when i asked about receipt he said no :(

Till now I have always received custom receipt photostat and bill including the broker fees

Ask for it , All delivery guys are not same

My Aramex delivery guy lives near my house , advantage I never miss any shipments and disadvantage is that i get it in last when he comes home

As he knows now that I know the exact shipping through internet he doesnt give the receipts now . I have also stopped asking it

But till now has never asked for more also . if duty is to be paid then he gives the invoice . its my local understanding with him as he leaves nearby

If you have a fixed delivery guy best is take his number and call him and tell him when your shipment comes with charges

I tried this with DTDC and after this I have never lost a parcel including the free P&G samples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back