Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you pay online they get the payment in $. Whereas here you pay in cash in Rs. SO i guess thats one reason why the discount isnt applicable for online payment

I bought a phone from ebay and paid through paypal, however the seller now has decided to refund as there was an issue with his shipment.
Now in my paypal it is showing that he has submitted the refund but its not credited. There is also a limitation on my account about my PAN card. I have submitted my details but it states verification in progress. Can anyone tell me what to do, seller is only having problems with my refund and no one elses. Any advise on how soon the pan card verification takes place?

PAN verification took about 5 days in my case.

What error does the seller get when he tries to do a refund? I don't think the PAN is related to refunds, as I have got refunds earlier without a PAN on the account.

No issue with the PAN the funds will be credited back to the source of payment. It normally takes 3~4 working days for money to reflect in your statement .

@techcheat

Unless your account is verified with PAN and bank account details you'll not be able to receive fund in your account. Try contacting PP support and tell them about the problem and fax / scan & email the documents to them.

Hi,

One query - I am thinking of buying a projector screen from US. Shipping weight would be 29 pounds max and length of package would be around 120 inches. How much shipping charges should I expect? Also what is the customs duty norms on projector screen?

Thanks!!

Hi Chetan,
APologies for thed elay on the latest parcel. there has been a flight cancellation.
Yes regarding the Parcel which all of us are trying to locate, we would have to be a little patient as there are 2 service providers involved. Aramex and USPS. I believe you would be talking to the USPS post guy according to our mail communication.I completelt understand your anxiety and worry which is natural. For our relief, i have also escalated the case to our head office.PLease let me know once you have communicated with the post guy. If he is able to give you some bit of information like the reciever's name etc, we can come to a solution.
chetansha said:
If any one needs to contact USPS ,21810 Merrick Blvd Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
Track and Confirm Customer Service: (800) 222-1811 TTY Service: (877) 889-2457 Phone: (718) 528-9406
These are they guys that deliver to Aramex.
I have been following up on my case - Item delivered by USPS on 12th sept , IS NOT in my account yet. Aramex ppl are asking for proof - signature - delivery. The item was sent with just delivery confirmation, thats all and no sign is required for it.I dont know where to bang my head.
Update : really stupid guys @ NY SNS> i had two shipments delivered today, one by one. I called at 830 PM IST and they confirmed one package. I call up again for confirmation of 2nd package. and they say they have not confirmed anything earlier. Wait for 22 working days to be updated.
This is my last transaction on SNS. I hate waiting for parcel to leave NY and then dubai and then India. And the worst part once it reaches your home town, local aramex guys do not have the man power to deliver the goods to you.
Latest instance. A package .50 lbs had reached on 3rd Oct and till date it is still lying in NY, not even forwarded to DBX.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HI Chetan,
And as usual , please lay your trust on us as you always do. We shall do the best we can for you.
Regards
shopnshipindia said:
Hi Chetan,
APologies for thed elay on the latest parcel. there has been a flight cancellation.
Yes regarding the Parcel which all of us are trying to locate, we would have to be a little patient as there are 2 service providers involved. Aramex and USPS. I believe you would be talking to the USPS post guy according to our mail communication.I completelt understand your anxiety and worry which is natural. For our relief, i have also escalated the case to our head office.PLease let me know once you have communicated with the post guy. If he is able to give you some bit of information like the reciever's name etc, we can come to a solution.

Sirs,

I have spoken to the USPS Supervisor @ Springfield Garden, NY. I have been explaining all the time this parcel was on DELIVERY CONFIRMATION basis, and they do not require signature of the person accepting the box. 'The USPS people had sent their person to your office and he was given the same response too."ARTICLE not found.". I have been advised by USPS to file a mail theft notification to the postal authorities which I have duly done today morning.

Bring home your iPhone4S 16 GB just for 40400 INR(approx).Are you planning to buy one?? we are here to help you!! (PLease note this is inclusive of VAT and exclusive of the charges charged by banks on international credit card payments)

archat68 said:
@techcheat
Unless your account is verified with PAN and bank account details you'll not be able to receive fund in your account. Try contacting PP support and tell them about the problem and fax / scan & email the documents to them.

You can receive refunds without a PAN. You can`t however, receive funds in your account without a PAN.

josejeya26 said:
You can receive refunds without a PAN. You can`t however, receive funds in your account without a PAN.

This is from Paypal:

In accordance with Indian regulations, you are required to add a PAN, purpose code and bank account in India to your PayPal account in order to receive payments and withdraw funds.

^ Receiving payments and getting refunds are different.

If someone sends you a payment, it is something which goes into your bank account. It cannot be used (for Indian PayPal accounts) to make other purchases, not for diversion anywhere else.

If you make a purchase through PayPal using your credit card, and a refund is issued, that refund goes back to your credit card directly. That doesn't require a PAN.

rshri said:
Hi,

One query - I am thinking of buying a projector screen from US. Shipping weight would be 29 pounds max and length of package would be around 120 inches. How much shipping charges should I expect? Also what is the customs duty norms on projector screen?

Thanks!!
Hi SnS, Waiting for your response...

what will be shipping cost & Duty on : Samsung Multi function printer . Cost - 99$. Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 20.9 x 21.3 inches ; 31.9 pounds
Shipping Weight: 33 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

Hey, I have a question.I was checking the tracking for one of my purchase. Below is what it says.
Hyderabad-Main office,India 10/10/2011 17:41 Shipment on Hold
Hyderabad-Main office,India 17:04 Shipment Received at Operations Facility
Bombay HUB,India 06:51 Shipment Forwarded to - Hyderabad-Main office,India

Any Idea why is it on hold. Also how much could be the customs for 2 watches of worth 55USD(25USD each) ?

chetansha said:
what will be shipping cost & Duty on : Samsung Multi function printer . Cost - 99$. Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 20.9 x 21.3 inches ; 31.9 pounds
Shipping Weight: 33 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

You really serious about shipping this one? Shipping alone will cost you $242

thenvk said:
Hey, I have a question.I was checking the tracking for one of my purchase. Below is what it says.

Hyderabad-Main office,India 10/10/2011 17:41 Shipment on Hold

Hyderabad-Main office,India 17:04 Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Bombay HUB,India 06:51 Shipment Forwarded to - Hyderabad-Main office,India

Any Idea why is it on hold. Also how much could be the customs for 2 watches of worth 55USD(25USD each) ?
Its for charging customs duty simple.

pratikb said:
Its for charging customs duty simple.

Thank you.I think the customs was been already paid by Aramex in Mumbai AP. Probably for invoice preparation its on Hold.But I was wondering how much customs for watches of 2.5k worth. Any help on this?

One of my parcel was delivered almost 5-6 days back but so far SnS website has not acknowledged it. Kindly check PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back