Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even it is just 5 gms, you have to pay those $8, that's the SnS policy. couple of times I have received parcels weighing 498 gms and was saved by just 2 gms. So it works both ways.

Your best will be that please ask to get your package reweighed, and hope that the actual weight turns out to be under 500gms.

trigger said:
My SnS package weighs 1.2 lbs, won't you just discount the additional 45 grams?

$8 for just 45 grams :(

Already discussed earlier. In volumes, it adds up for them.

I got charged for 7 grams once and 21 another time

Shopnship items are taking longer to arrive. My item has taken more than 10 working days and still has not arrived. Is ICCWorld faster than this? Never had this problem before.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got the item after 10 days. It was as though, an elephant had sat on it. The phone was not in the box. The box had been smashed and contents lying everywhere. This is a brand new motorola atrix. Feel let down by shopnship. The product cost me $350! May have to consider using ICC World from now onwards.

^ That's shocking. Touchwood, never faced such a problem till date. I have to add that some sellers in the US pack the phone really bad, it is a surprise they come all this way fine.

^ +1
I received many phones which were just put in a cardboard box and shipped. Not even a piece of bubble wrap was there. But it was my luck that they survived. On the other hand I pack phones like a maniac when I sell them.
You should always ask them to pack properly.

The phone was packed in the box. I really do not know, how it came out of the box. Do they open the box to verify the contents? I have already complained to Anuradha madam. There was dent on the phone. The item came with Otterbox defender case, but the holster is missing. Can`t really return the item to the seller.Felt quite bad today.

Check with the seller did he shipped the case with the phone, Many times seller does not ship all the stuff they list for sale, SNS do open the parcels once they reach there US office to verify the stuff.

Already emailed the seller. I have shipped upto ten items by shopnship so far. Never had a problem with them. That`s the worst part.

The customs guys open it and dont repack it properly. I got a Proccy from US, and customs guys opened it and did not repack it properly , and some pins were bent. Luckily i was able to set it right.

Is anyone else having delays with Shopnship? My item has been sitting in the Chennai office for the past two days. Their customer service are so rude, aren`t they?

Talking about a service getting from bad to worse!

^ Oh! :-( My package was forwarded from Dubai to Mumbai today. Hope they deliver it fast once it reaches Chennai!

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

really pissed now. Karan says my case is being handled by Ms.anuradha, cant talk to her over phone. ( CP keeps ringing, & cannot go thru the board either, my calls keep landing to some one else). SNS NY is of no help too. every time I call, they collect the details from and say we are looking into it.

@ SNS - Just clear one matter - WHO will pay me the 75$ for the item YOUR people misplaced? I cannot ask ebay/payapl cos it shows as item delivered.

josejeya26 said:
Is anyone else having delays with Shopnship? My item has been sitting in the Chennai office for the past two days. Their customer service are so rude, aren`t they?

Talking about a service getting from bad to worse!

You better ask "anyone else having quick service from SnS? " Their domestic service sucks. But you will get your item eventually and at a lower price and that's the main reason I use SnS.

I usually collect my 2 out of 5 packages myself from their office :( .

archat68 said:
You better ask "anyone else having quick service from SnS? " Their domestic service sucks. But you will get your item eventually and at a lower price and that's the main reason I use SnS.

I usually collect my 2 out of 5 packages myself from their office :( .

How do you do this? Their depot in Chennai is not that far from my place. Do they require ID for releasing the item?

Call Karan and tell him that you'll collect your shipment personally. He will inform their office. You go there with your ID and address proof, pay them the money and collect.

GUINDY CARGO (GDC),India 09/28/2011 11:38 Shipment Out for Delivery

MAA-Main office,India 09/27/2011 10:02 Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Bombay HUB,India 04:12 Shipment Forwarded to - MAA-Main office,India

Bombay,India 09/26/2011 21:09 Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Mumbai,India 09:17 Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Inspection and Release

Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 09/25/2011 17:19 Shipment Forwarded to - Bombay,India

Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 10:08 Shipment Received at Operations Facility

New York Office,United States 09/22/2011 15:46 Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

New York Office,United States 15:30 Shipment Record Created

New York Office,United States 15:30 Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

Tracking details shows item out for delivery. Called their customer service at 7PM to enquire. The lady at the end of the line was so arrogant. Told me that item will be shipped by 730PM. Since, it`s almost 11PM now, I`ll better go to bed. They were so good till last week. Then it went downhill. Damaged one of my item and the this delay!

From my experience, if the item reaches Aramex office after 11 AM it will get delivered only next day. If you want it on the same day, you better go to their office and collect it. Be prepared to wait there too cos they will not have the documents / shipping charges details ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back