Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's right. A verified account takes away basic limits on your account like spend limits for instance, and allows you to receive funds once you have added your bank account to the same.

A confirmed address on the other hand just means that PayPal has verified - either through your credit card company or other address proof documents, that the address on the PayPal account is indeed genuine.

Most top sellers on ebay.com are reluctant to ship to non confirmed addresses. Fenix has listed an item from one such seller. I was just curious if he had been able to get a confirmed PayPal address on his SnS

Hm, i guess paypal confirmed address is nothing but the address given by the buyer during the purchase of an item in ebay/paypal and that address will be in the mail sent by paypal to the seller. And will ship to that address mentioned in that mail. This is what seller referring as confirmed address and it should not be confused with paypal verified address. This is similar to ebay.in's paisapay system where seller should send to the address only which is mentioned in the paisapay mail.

Sent from my Desire HD

smnrock said:
Hm, i guess paypal confirmed address is nothing but the address given by the buyer during the purchase of an item in ebay/paypal and that address will be in the mail sent by paypal to the seller. And will ship to that address mentioned in that mail. This is what seller referring as confirmed address and it should not be confused with paypal verified address. This is similar to ebay.in's paisapay system where seller should send to the address only which is mentioned in the paisapay mail.

Sent from my Desire HD

That's not correct. In the PayPal invoice, next to the address, there is a small note which states 'unconfirmed' or 'confirmed'. It means PayPal has done verification for that address. Sellers refer to that tag.

^^ Well , its for someone else and not for me.I have relatives in US and i am gonna use the SNS services for shipping through them.I have had some bad experiences with Customs when my relatives tried to send me a phone and xbox accessories.

Have you received any mail from SnS about a package being received at the warehouse? Talk to Karan or Anuradha, they will be able to offer quicker resolution than posting on the forum.

agantuk said:
That's not correct. In the PayPal invoice, next to the address, there is a small note which states 'unconfirmed' or 'confirmed'. It means PayPal has done verification for that address. Sellers refer to that tag.

I am having same problem, want to buy new samsung focus, but the seller only ships to paypal confirmed address. I dont wanna go for other used or refurb... If someone know hoto proceed or have a link of a seller selling samsung focus to non confirmed address would be helpful...

The Shop and Ship FAQ states
Limitation of Liability
12. In consideration for Aramex’s acceptance of Accountable Items and the substantial responsibilities involved therein, the Customer expressly releases Aramex from all responsibility for loss, damage, or other disposition of the Accountable Items. In accordance with this release, the Customer further waives any and all rights of claim against Aramex in respect of the Accountable Items.
13. Aramex’s liability for loss or damage is limited to the lesser of (i) the value of the shipment; or (ii) one hundred United States Dollars (USD 100) or its equivalent per shipment, regardless of the nature of the claim. Aramex shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, such as loss of profit.

Why not charge a fee for insurance? Should reassure your customers when shipping valuable items.

neomustdie said:
I am having same problem, want to buy new samsung focus, but the seller only ships to paypal confirmed address. I dont wanna go for other used or refurb... If someone know hoto proceed or have a link of a seller selling samsung focus to non confirmed address would be helpful...
Many sellers do sell to unconfirmed addresses too. There are quite a lot of links on ebay.com itself. Just checked new (sealed) ones for around 205 USD

No mail has been recd from SNS. I have sent an email to karan and Anuradha too. They have asked JFK SNS, no reply from them :(

HI US does not work on weekends .. hence the delay:) will get back to you.
chetansha said:
No mail has been recd from SNS. I have sent an email to karan and Anuradha too. They have asked JFK SNS, no reply from them :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HI,The code USD5983402 is working. Please let me know the error you are facing. email us the same at india@shopandship.om. will get it resolved. The shipping charge are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every subsequent 500 gms+ 10.3 % service tax.
the duty will be approx 336 INR>
Fenix said:
Hi , I tried to register in ur website using the code for TE members and its not working .
I want to procure this phone . Can u pleas help me with the pricing for shipping and Custom Duty .

NEW HTC HD2 T8585 UNLOCKED T-MOBILE ATT WINDOWS CELL | eBay

will get it done!! weekend was the delay:)
chetansha said:
Its nearly a week now and no update :( Whats happening SNS ??

Knight Rider said:
My package reached mumbai in 2 days from US and was promptly forwarded to bangalore on the same day. The package reached yesterday in bangalore and i get to know today that it will be delivered only tommorrow.
So by the looks of it, It took 2 days for the package to reach from US to mumbai and it requires 3 days to do a local Delivery.:mad:

This is my opinion is pathetic service, Also you need to be really patient to deal with these guys as the call centre people are not at all bothered and have one line answers for all questions!

Hope the service improves as I was expecting top notch quality from a company lke Aramex
This has been my beef too. Considering their quick service from US to Mumbai via Dubai, it is surprising how they handle ground shipping in India. Both the times I have ordered through them, it has taken quite a bit of cajoling to get the delivery. Heck, last time around I was promised a delivery by 11.30am....I waited and called them around 3.30pm but no answer. Then at 4.00pm, it was "We will deliver tomorrow". I was like WTF, after waiting for whole day!!!!

It took quite a bit of calling and mails to get through. Package was delivered at 8.00 pm.

If I were to rate them: 6.5/10 - The points are mainly due to their quick service (5days)

I was paid SNS shipping charge through online and in my bank account it is charged as us dollar not INR and also dollar conversion charge applied.

My doubt.

1.If i will pay charge in dollar then why i need to pay 10.3% service charge.

2.Why aramex is not charging in my bank as INR.

Can any body please help me?

when i am trying to update my address in ebay with the SNS provided one

its throwing me "Street Address - Your shipping address does not match with postal service records. Please correct your address." error.

I am using "182 21 150th Avenue" in the Street Address field.

Edit - I tried updating the address through ebay india and now it works.

HI,This is because our payment gateway in located in the US. Service tax is not charged on the conversion charges.
senwrite1 said:
I was paid SNS shipping charge through online and in my bank account it is charged as us dollar not INR and also dollar conversion charge applied.

My doubt.

1.If i will pay charge in dollar then why i need to pay 10.3% service charge.
2.Why aramex is not charging in my bank as INR.

PLease do let us know the tracking details if there is such a case.
chetansha said:
In case a parcel gets delivered to SNS, NY and goes missing. What happens next ?

Hello!
Firstly apologies fore the delays. But this is the only reason we consider the transit time as 5-7 business days and we very well try to manage delivery within that period. Yes it does take long for domestic deliveries, and hence we take that transit period. Apologies once again. But in any such cases, we have always advised, please contact us directly on india@shopandship.com instead of calling anywhere else. We are specially here to help you.. :)
sharktale1212 said:
This has been my beef too. Considering their quick service from US to Mumbai via Dubai, it is surprising how they handle ground shipping in India. Both the times I have ordered through them, it has taken quite a bit of cajoling to get the delivery. Heck, last time around I was promised a delivery by 11.30am....I waited and called them around 3.30pm but no answer. Then at 4.00pm, it was "We will deliver tomorrow". I was like WTF, after waiting for whole day!!!!

It took quite a bit of calling and mails to get through. Package was delivered at 8.00 pm.

If I were to rate them: 6.5/10 - The points are mainly due to their quick service (5days)

HI,
Unfortunately we do not have a policy of copnsolidation :(
trigger said:
I would like to order Amazon.com: Palm Pixi Plus Verizon Cell Phone ~ No Contract: Cell Phones & Accessories, along with the additional accessories (silicone case & screen guard).

Will I be able to club the multiple purchase into one as all these items are fulfilled by different seller?

Attachments

• proccy.JPG
    proccy.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back