Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.. Sincere Apologies for the same... We are working on it. will get back to you with some good compensation :)
josejeya26 said:
Shopnship items are taking longer to arrive. My item has taken more than 10 working days and still has not arrived. Is ICCWorld faster than this? Never had this problem before.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got the item after 10 days. It was as though, an elephant had sat on it. The phone was not in the box. The box had been smashed and contents lying everywhere. This is a brand new motorola atrix. Feel let down by shopnship. The product cost me $350! May have to consider using ICC World from now onwards.

HI,
Please feel free to contact us, in case you dont want to go though calling the customer service:) we will ensure thisngs are set right:)
regards
josejeya26 said:
Is anyone else having delays with Shopnship? My item has been sitting in the Chennai office for the past two days. Their customer service are so rude, aren`t they?
Talking about a service getting from bad to worse!

hi,
PLease dont conclude it is misplaced. We are finding for the same. Again, if the item does not reach our facility how would \we find it:)? But still , dont worry.. we are figuring it out. they have asked for the invoice to seach with the invoice details. Lets wait for their reply. Yes. anuradha is handling the case and be worry free:)
reagrds
chetansha said:
really pissed now. Karan says my case is being handled by Ms.anuradha, cant talk to her over phone. ( CP keeps ringing, & cannot go thru the board either, my calls keep landing to some one else). SNS NY is of no help too. every time I call, they collect the details from and say we are looking into it.
@ SNS - Just clear one matter - WHO will pay me the 75$ for the item YOUR people misplaced? I cannot ask ebay/payapl cos it shows as item delivered.

Hi,
Please feel free to contact us at india@shopandship.com or our boardline.. in case you do not wish to go through Customer service:) Apologies.
josejeya26 said:
GUINDY CARGO (GDC),India 09/28/2011 11:38 Shipment Out for Delivery
MAA-Main office,India 09/27/2011 10:02 Shipment Received at Operations Facility
Bombay HUB,India 04:12 Shipment Forwarded to - MAA-Main office,India
Bombay,India 09/26/2011 21:09 Shipment Received at Operations Facility
Mumbai,India 09:17 Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Inspection and Release
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 09/25/2011 17:19 Shipment Forwarded to - Bombay,India
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 10:08 Shipment Received at Operations Facility
New York Office,United States 09/22/2011 15:46 Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates
New York Office,United States 15:30 Shipment Record Created
New York Office,United States 15:30 Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

Tracking details shows item out for delivery. Called their customer service at 7PM to enquire. The lady at the end of the line was so arrogant. Told me that item will be shipped by 730PM. Since, it`s almost 11PM now, I`ll better go to bed. They were so good till last week. Then it went downhill. Damaged one of my item and the this delay!

If i am not mistaken shop and ship is a aramex initiative right , aramex itself took frigging 1 week to deliver a item from bombay to goa (10-12 hrs bus journey at the max evn if courier comes by road) , it came to goa in 3 days and they dispatched to some out of area client , after that another 4 days to deliver that too after 10-15 calls and an email to which i got reply yesterday (sent email 2 weeks back i got reply yesterday) saying we inquired the same and we have found out that your item has been delivered :/. After this experience i feel scared even to try out SnS initiative by aramex and yeah the customer care indeed got rude many times.

hi,

PLease dont conclude it is misplaced. We are finding for the same. Again, if the item does not reach our facility how would \we find it? But still , dont worry.. we are figuring it out. they have asked for the invoice to seach with the invoice details. Lets wait for their reply. Yes. anuradha is handling the case and be worry free

reagrds

SIR, as per the tracking number provided by USPS the item has been delivered to your NY office. so please do not say the item has not reached your facility.

I'm not able to add the SNS phone number to my shipping address. Ebay also keeps recommending a modified version of the address.

I need to make a payment soon, is it ok if I do not include the number or ask the seller to add it himself

Dear @SnS, I had the shipment from my SnS USA address. The item got delivered to Bangalore Aramex office in less than 3 days from NY, but it has been 2 days and still my item is not delivered. I had also informed Karan, but still not much help. very frustrating, and not sure whether they atleast deliver it on Monday.

also, would you please give me the quote for this item?

Shipping an item from the US. The item has gone to the UK.

Back to my US shipments

Shipment Summary

Shipment Number: 9083541106

Pickup Date: 9/29/2011 9:22:00 PM

Customer:

Supplier: Private Mail

Supplier Tracking No.: 420114139101785091401251633143

Packaging Type:

Date Shipped: 10/1/2011 5:27:51 PM

Description: Phone

Shipping Charges: 972.85 INR

Current Status: Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Delivered On:

Delivered To:

Time values are local to the service area in which the shipment checkpoint is recorded.

Shipment History

Location Date Activity

Colnbrook,United Kingdom 10/03/2011 11:09 Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Belgium 10/02/2011 19:52 Shipment Forwarded to - Colnbrook,United Kingdom

Belgium 13:47 Shipment Forwarded to - LGG,Belgium

New York Office,United States 10/01/2011 17:07 Shipment Record Created

New York Office,United States 17:07 Shipment Forwarded to - Airport Hub,Belgium

Has anyone had this problem? Have they changed their transit depots? Karan at their office could not give clear answers.

@SnS I received an email from Anuradha Iyer (manager Shopandship) stating that starting from 1st Oct I will receive 5% discount on my first order, 10% on second and 50% on 10th.

But neither did that email contain any voucher/code, nor can I find it mentioned on any of its site.

So far I have had 3 orders shipped via SnS in past 3 days out of which I am yet to pay for 2nd and 3rd order. I would like to know how this works? By default I am not getting any discount and I can't find any related voucher codes.

Received following image with no other clue or information.

Its says its *not* applicable if you pay online.

An important information to share. This offer will not be applicable if you pay the shipping charges with your credit card Online.

HI,
This will be directly deducted from you r bill at the time of delivery and the offer is n shipments which reaches our origin facility on 1st OCT and onwards.
We shall start a new thread for this offer to make it easy for you guys:)
chaztin said:
@SnS I received an email from Anuradha Iyer (manager Shopandship) stating that starting from 1st Oct I will receive 5% discount on my first order, 10% on second and 50% on 10th.

But neither did that email contain any voucher/code, nor can I find it mentioned on any of its site.

So far I have had 3 orders shipped via SnS in past 3 days out of which I am yet to pay for 2nd and 3rd order. I would like to know how this works? By default I am not getting any discount and I can't find any related voucher codes.

Received following image with no other clue or information.

My USPS tracking shows

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:43 am on October 05, 2011 in SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

What should i do now?

^^ Nothing.

It will be updated in a few hours. Either USPS will attempt delivering again or SnS guy will collect from them. This is very common.

If any one needs to contact USPS ,21810 Merrick Blvd Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

Track and Confirm Customer Service: (800) 222-1811 TTY Service: (877) 889-2457 Phone: (718) 528-9406

These are they guys that deliver to Aramex.

I have been following up on my case - Item delivered by USPS on 12th sept , IS NOT in my account yet. Aramex ppl are asking for proof - signature - delivery. The item was sent with just delivery confirmation, thats all and no sign is required for it.I dont know where to bang my head.

Update : really stupid guys @ NY SNS> i had two shipments delivered today, one by one. I called at 830 PM IST and they confirmed one package. I call up again for confirmation of 2nd package. and they say they have not confirmed anything earlier. Wait for 22 working days to be updated.

This is my last transaction on SNS. I hate waiting for parcel to leave NY and then dubai and then India. And the worst part once it reaches your home town, local aramex guys do not have the man power to deliver the goods to you.

Latest instance. A package .50 lbs had reached on 3rd Oct and till date it is still lying in NY, not even forwarded to DBX.

^^ How much was the value of the item? SnS covers upto 100$. Can't you ask the seller to provide a copy of shipping label?

archat68 said:
^^ How much was the value of the item? SnS covers upto 100$. Can't you ask the seller to provide a copy of shipping label?

The value of the item is 75$. I have forwarded the copy of the shipping label / purchase invoice to Karan, Anuradha, and JFK SNS team.

So in future, if any one using services of SNS . please ask your seller / shipper for Signature Confirmationâ„¢/Insured . If you want to safeguard your purchases.

shopnshipindia said:
HI,
This will be directly deducted from you r bill at the time of delivery and the offer is n shipments which reaches our origin facility on 1st OCT and onwards.
We shall start a new thread for this offer to make it easy for you guys:)

I already paid for my parcels :( and was charged the full amount. So far 5 of my 3 parcels have been received by ARAMEX and have been paid for by me via CC. This should have been specified very clearly in that email. Its kind of weird how it doesn't apply when I pay online which should rather be more convenient for SnS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back