Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhutoria_1989 said:
Sorry Agantuk and other TE members for troubling you guys but I thought its better to ask as I was worried that till the time I finish reading 47 Pages I may miss some key formalities.
Also SNS asks for Invoice and Paypal Receipt both are in the form of emails so how should I forward them i.e., as individual e-mails or screenshot etc.
Its my first stint with SNS and therefore needed some guidance.:(

That wasn't for you bro!

well it would have been much better if the instructions are give step by step in the first page and on the first comment so that no body else need to find the instruction in 47 pages.

Used SnS services first time. (Was using ICC world earlier).

Great service, prompt reply to all queries. The shipment was received at NY office on 21st and I got it today(25th)!

Thanks to Karan and his team!

honest1 said:
Great service, prompt reply to all queries. The shipment was received at NY office on 21st and I got it today(25th)!

May i know what did you ordered and from where.?
and the procedure on how SNS shipped your product.?

if amazon puts it in one box then yes.

shop and ship does not do any aggregating work for you.

they just bring over whatever has come to them with your name on it.

hi1 The dut is 26.8% on apparels.
buBleZ said:
Are there any customs levied for importing Clothing stuff (wollen coat) ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

1) duty approx 300 INR and shipping is standard charges
2) duty will be approx 340 and shipping charges are standard
ayanavish said:

Hi,
Duty will be approx 500 INR and Shipping charges are 10 USd for the 1st 500 gms+8 USd for every additional 500 gms+10.3 % Service tax.you can send us the invoice to india@shopandship.com
manu george said:
Apple iPhone 4 - 16GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone Excellent Condition!! (885909343874) | eBay
please tell the total money for this.also how to provide invoice for this.

hi unfortunately SnS does not have a policy of consolidation
buBleZ said:
Is it possible to combine multiple items that I am ordering from amazon to save on multiple shippings?

1) the duty will be approx 3326 INR and the shipping charges are standard
2) Is the cost 116 USD? duty will be approx: 2076 INR and standard shipping charges
karan85 said:

hi Duty will be approx 5211 iNr and shipping charges are 10 USd for the 1st 500 gms+8 USD for every subsequesn 500 gms+10.3 % service tax.
NinByChoice said:

hi,
Sure you can . Send it to us with the aramex tracking number which you will receive when the shipment reaches of facility
Bhutoria_1989 said:
I have purchased an item on ebay and have given the SNS as address as the delivery address. What should I do next?
I have received the paypal confirmation as well as eBay confirmation but they are mails and not attachments. So, should I take a snapshot of the mail to send it to india@shopandship.com.
Thanks

Sure Vaibahv,
PLease email us on India @shopandship.com and we shall help you with all the possible information
vaibhav1 said:
well you should provide us some information on how to use your services. :cool2:

Thanks!!!!
honest1 said:

HI the duty will be approx 2800 INR. and shipping charges are 10 USd for the 1st 500 gms+8 USd for every additional 500 gms+10.3% service tax.
nfsnfs said:
Could you give a quote for this 160$ at amazon. Shipped to Bangalore.Since its less than 10K , so no duty ?

Amazon.com: Casio Men's PAG240-1CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Multi-Function Sport Watch: Casio: Watches

What would you charge to get a Samsung i917 Focus from USA ?

I am not a registered member.

Please mail me the details or PM me.

Custom Duty + SnS Charges.

Hey,

I have a package(HP Touchpad) coming which should reach your NY Office in next 2-3days. On UPS tracking page, under special instructions: it says "Signature required". Please make that the package is duly received on my name. Thanks

PS: I have already sent you an email with complete details:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back