Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is SNS address is po box ? I am trying to order Factory unlocked iPhone from Official Apple Site.
but on checkout page. Shipping Policy says they dont ship to PO Box.:S

Hi,

I have a package that will be delivered to you US address. The package will contain 2 mobile phones and a physical invoice for the phones for $400 from AT&T in the name of my relative in the US.

I wanted to know what documents will you require for payment of custom duties. I have the mail from AT&T as well as a photograph of the invoice that will be shipped inside the package.

Will these proof suffice to get the phones cleared by customs and duty charged for $400. I have made sure the items are not marked as gifts.Also both the phones will be in one package.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

This is all we require:) please send us the tracking number and this invoice.
rdst_1 said:
Hi,
I have a package that will be delivered to you US address. The package will contain 2 mobile phones and a physical invoice for the phones for $400 from AT&T in the name of my relative in the US.

I wanted to know what documents will you require for payment of custom duties. I have the mail from AT&T as well as a photograph of the invoice that will be shipped inside the package.

Will these proof suffice to get the phones cleared by customs and duty charged for $400. I have made sure the items are not marked as gifts.Also both the phones will be in one package.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hi
The duty will be approx 200 INR and shipping will be 10 USd for the 1s 500 gms and 8 USd for every additonal 500 gms+10.3 % service tax
clown_abhi said:
Hi,

Can you please provide me a quote for this Dell Studio Keyboard:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Thanks.

hi,
Duty will be approx 300 INR ans the shipping charges are 10 usd for the 1st 500 gms+8 usd for every additional 500 gms+10.3 % service tax.
neomatic02 said:

hi
we are not a P.O.Box. We are freight forwarders
cisco_tech said:
Is SNS address is po box ? I am trying to order Factory unlocked iPhone from Official Apple Site.
but on checkout page. Shipping Policy says they dont ship to PO Box.:S

hi,
the duty will be appox 1512 INR, and shipping charges are 10 USDf ro the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every additional 500 gms+10.3 % service tax
chetansha said:
Hey SNS, I finally got HP touchpad - refurb @ 149.99 each. What will the shipping & custom charges > the weight is 3 lbs.

Ideally the arte is 53, but we are taking a standard calculation at 52 , extending some benefit to clients. :)
alekhkhanna said:
Didn't you just contradicted your own post ? Doh !

shopnshipindia said:
[/COLOR]Ideally the arte is 53, but we are taking a standard calculation at 52 , extending some benefit to clients. :)

Guess I'n not that client even after getting 17 parcels via SnS and spending nearly 17.1k on their shipping.

Need to get DAS - Model S Professional Silent Keyboard

Amazon - $125

ValleySeek $115

Weight 1.6kgs

I am from New Delhi. Would like to get a quote on this.

Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Hey Guys! Found a cool deal on amazon.com on blu-ray players .Unbelieveably cost friendly via shop and ship india http://tinyurl.com/c6ow6l3
:cool2:

HI,
Dutyy will be approx 1276 and on the first and will be 1183 iNR on the 2nd one and shipping charges are 10 USDf ro the 1st 500 gms and 8 USd fro every additional 500 gms+10.3 % service tax on each of them mentioned.
kalesh said:
Need to get DAS - Model S Professional Silent Keyboard

Amazon - $125
ValleySeek $115

Weight 1.6kgs

I am from New Delhi. Would like to get a quote on this.

Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Oh not at all! All the charges after 5th of december are calculated @ 52 :)
alekhkhanna said:
Guess I'n not that client even after getting 17 parcels via SnS and spending nearly 17.1k on their shipping.

I am not sure if the question has been answered in past 56 pages. So asking here.

What is the problem in getting a used mobile phone from US and getting it shipped through you??

[quote name='shopnshipindia']This is all we require:) please send us the tracking number and this invoice.

Where should i send the tracking number and invoice to?

-Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

Hi,

I have bought the Dell Keyboard i asked the quote for earlier and shipped it to my US address in ShopandShip. Now, do i need to anything else? How do i pay you guys?

Will you be updating my packages page once the item arrives?

Things have still not been sorted out it seems:| My first package with SNS and its stuck in delays :no:

For more than 4 days there was no update as to where the package was expect saying that Package has left for Dubai on 21st but today I get the update "Shop&Ship Update Shipment is Delayed due Flight Cancelation/Offloading.Estimated to Arrive at Dubai Hub on the 28th of December."

I had read about the delays here but when I contacted your representative I was told it has been sorted out and there will be no delays henceforth but guess nothing has been sorted out yet:|

my package was received at their UK address on 22nd and i got it today on 26th, so my first experience with them is satisfying, lets see how it goes when the package is from US.

really? pls let us know the AWB number and i shall explain the same to you
alekhkhanna said:
And yet mine were calculated @ 53 INR per dollar, even though they came way after 5th Dec.

It is not only thugh us, its the india law, that used items are prohibited from being imported into India throigh any mode of transport
raksrules said:
I am not sure if the question has been answered in past 56 pages. So asking here.

What is the problem in getting a used mobile phone from US and getting it shipped through you??

hi
to india@shopandship.com
rdst_1 said:
[quote name='shopnshipindia']This is all we require:) please send us the tracking number and this invoice.
Where should i send the tracking number and invoice to?
-Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

once you get the tracking number from us, please send s the invoice for the same withing 2 days. you can pay us in cash on delivery or pay the shipping charge s and the Service tax online with a CC
clown_abhi said:
Hi,

I have bought the Dell Keyboard i asked the quote for earlier and shipped it to my US address in ShopandShip. Now, do i need to anything else? How do i pay you guys?
Will you be updating my packages page once the item arrives?

will check and get back to you. PLease email this to us at india@shopandship.com
Roxtin said:

apologies for the delays. This si due to the holiday season in the US. This haapens in December at times. Things will be sorted very soon.
knoughtyd said:
Things have still not been sorted out it seems:| My first package with SNS and its stuck in delays :no:

For more than 4 days there was no update as to where the package was expect saying that Package has left for Dubai on 21st but today I get the update "Shop&Ship Update Shipment is Delayed due Flight Cancelation/Offloading.Estimated to Arrive at Dubai Hub on the 28th of December."

I had read about the delays here but when I contacted your representative I was told it has been sorted out and there will be no delays henceforth but guess nothing has been sorted out yet:|

:) thank you!!
joyceanblue said:
my package was received at their UK address on 22nd and i got it today on 26th, so my first experience with them is satisfying, lets see how it goes when the package is from US.

hi,
The duty on the iPhoe will be approx 600 inr and shipping charges are 10 USd for the 1st 500 gms+8 USd for every additional 500 gms+10.3 % service tax
manu george said:

i see this message on usps tracking page " Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available), December 29, 2011, 9:35 am, SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413"

does it mean they cant deliver the package to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back