Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNS charges $ @ 53.8 X 18=968.4 X 10.3 = 99.74= 1068.14

[font=arial, sans-serif]968.4 + [/font]99.74= 1068.

Edit- You get additional 10% discount if u pay using the master card.

They charge $ at 53.8???!!!
<
Damn that sucks!! It's unfair really.

Crap I'm gonna get screwed with shipping charges.
<

They charge $ at 53.8???!!!
<
Damn that sucks!! It's unfair really.

Crap I'm gonna get screwed with shipping charges.
<

Well my charges turned out to be lower at 1023. So I think they are reduced the rates to 51.8 or something.

@Shopandship - Till recently I never opened and checked my packages. This time around I made an exception and asked for the package to be opened before I paid. Turns out the delivery person said he will not allow it. He even called one Mohd Azhar at Hyderabad office abt it. Is there a rule against checking your goods before accepting the package?

haven't heard from you yet..
1) duty approx 5.5 pounds and shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every aditional 500 gms+10.3 % service tax

2)duty approx 1.3 pounds and shipping charge as above

3)duty approx 8.9 euro and shipping as above

4)duty approx 0.99 euro and shipping as above

regards

HI

can you please email us tis link so that we could confirm this with our counterpart in US please. at india@shopandship.com

regards

i messaged you guys on twitter and they say they can get this item

http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=B000GAWH4G

but some people say liquids wont be shipped , so what do i go with ?

hi

the exchange rate is 53.4. and the charges paid include a sevice tax of 10.3 %. ie.18 USD +10.3% service tax

What exchange rate are u guys using? I got a shipment weighing 1.7lbs ie ~ 0.77 kgs so $18. Shows me I need to pay 1068 as shipping. That is around 59.33 per Dollar. Even at current rate + 5% (max surcharge) I wont hit 59.

not every seller. Some sellers are lenient on this. You need to talk to them before buying. I have bought 3 phones from ebay and shipped through S&S.

hi

in case you could get it shipped to our uk address , we can ship it.

rgds
Can we order things from spain??

you can avail the services for just 10 usd. use the code MC634926IND
<
life time:)
What is the subscription fee now? IMO, SnS should offer limited subs. for 1-2yrs for cheap. Not everyone wants a lifetime membership.

hi\

1)duty will be approx 2800 inr and shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms+8 USD for every additional 500 gms+10.,3 %$ service tax

2) duty approx 2358 INR and shipping as above

regards

Can you tell me the total cost including customs and shipping for the following two:

http://www.amazon.co...27923255&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_vtp_e_6

hi yes that is actually a rule with all express companies ideally , as to no open delivery.let us know if u have any issues[quote nyame='sharktale1212' timestamp='1327928844' post='1695907']

Well my charges turned out to be lower at 1023. So I think they are reduced the rates to 51.8 or something.

@Shopandship - Till recently I never opened and checked my packages. This time around I made an exception and asked for the package to be opened before I paid. Turns out the delivery person said he will not allow it. He even called one Mohd Azhar at Hyderabad office abt it. Is there a rule against checking your goods before accepting the package?

[/quote]

The delivery amounts are quite erratic. I got 2 tablets are very widely different custom rates:

Package 1 at 250 only --- Quite happy with it and thought Aramex might be able to get the same for others

Package 2 at 1900 --- As customs is paid on total shipped value, I referred to the above one. Total amount was similar.

Though I am quite happy with the service on the whole.

Hey guys.

What is SNS procedure now. I have account for long time, but I dont usually use it.

Anyway, I got one single item shipped from UK this time. I have used this only once till date and that time customs and shipping charges were both collected from me in cash.

This time around, i can see PAY now button. Am I suppose to pay online or will they collect the cash like last time? I dont really mind either. Package has already reached India today.

Hey guys.

What is SNS procedure now. I have account for long time.

Anyway, I got one single item shipped from UK this time. I have used this only once till date and that time customs and shipping charges were both collected from me in cash.

This time around, i can see PAY now button. Am I suppose to pay online or will they collect the cash like last time? I dont really mind either. Package has already reached India today.
The pay now button is for shipping charges only. Once they deliver it, you need to pay the customs irrespective. So you can pay shipping online or in cash.

The pay now button is for shipping charges only. Once they deliver it, you need to pay the customs irrespective. So you can pay shipping online or in cash.

Btw, what is the other FPO? PM me
<

Yeah I know these are just shipping charges as its clearly mentioned there. Just wanted to know if this is optional or must. Anyway, thanks. Paid online as mastercard users are getting 10% off on online payments on S&S
<

hi

Used items are actually prohibited from importing into india. No worries. bur email us the product details at india@shopandship.com and shall help you out on this:)
If i want to import an used item and the seller don't have the original receipt will it be a problem.

HI

the duty will be approx 900 INR and shipping charges 10 USd for the 1st 500 gms+8 uSd for every additonal 500 gms+10.3% service tax

regards

http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/B004M8SSZK

Can I get a quote for this please?

My guess is that the exchange rates for SnS parcels are adjusted on fortnightly basis. So when Dollar gets costlier, some times we do get the benefit and when dollar falls soemtimes it takes time for the new rates to be reflected. The rates for the shipments after 1st Feb is Rs.50 I believe, plus SnS Valentine discount makes it 45.
<

Can I have the latest list of custom duties percentage charged by Indian Customs ? Please SNS provide me with the same and also host it on your website too.

It wil be benefitial to all your customers.

i received a package in NY on 13th, but still its not been updated in my a/c.. just started worry about the shipment
<

HI sure

Please email us at india@shopandship.com and i shall send you all details

regards

Can I have the latest list of custom duties percentage charged by Indian Customs ? Please SNS provide me with the same and also host it on your website too.

It wil be benefitial to all your customers.

NO worries. wil lcheck that for you. what is the supplier's racking number?
i received a package in NY on 13th, but still its not been updated in my a/c.. just started worry about the shipment
<

Is any one else facing issues in the shipment through NY office at the moment? Mine still its with them with no status update, which is reached on 13th!

how much tax on boomerangs ..

this is the link

shipping is free all over USA .

there are different boomerangs on the web site , i will be ordering boomerangs worth $110, weighing 2 pounds , how much shipping and customs should i expect .

[font=arial, sans-serif]HI,[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]KINDLY PROVIDE SHIPPING RATES FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEM.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]CATEGORY-BOOKS[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 8.9 x 6.5 inches[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Shipping Weight: 18.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]SINCE WEIGHT IS HIGH,IS THERE ANY FLAT SHIPPING RATE FOR BOX?[/font]

like USPS has flat medium box rate economy international for 48$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back