Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of my packages took more than a week to shift from DUBAI to DELHI. Had to call Sneha twice to get it expedited.
Can pm me the number, if she is still working there? I thought normally we could contact Hassan or Anuradha. Though was it expedited or was it "yeah we are expediting it, blah blah" end call and then don't give a shit.[DOUBLEPOST=1400590787][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nothing new here. Mine took 4 days to get updated in system at JFK. N is in limbo since four days after leaving from Dubai. Delhi hub has still not received it.
Welcome, I am in the same boat. Left Dubai on 16th -- still not reached Delhi. I guess SnS is now using actual "ships" to ship packages.

Can pm me the number, if she is still working there? I thought normally we could contact Hassan or Anuradha. Though was it expedited or was it "yeah we are expediting it, blah blah" end call and then don't give a shit.[DOUBLEPOST=1400590787][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome, I am in the same boat. Left Dubai on 16th -- still not reached Delhi. I guess SnS is now using actual "ships" to ship packages.

Hassan had left his position for sometime now. Sneha handles CS now. You can reach her at Hassan`s old number. She did get it expedited. Apparently, my shipment was offloaded in DUBAI due to weight restrictions.

They will tell u all shit like backlog and other stuffs. They talk as if they r trying their level best to get u ur shipment asap. But the truth is they dont have much say. I had to write mails to their jfk personnel and take her case just to get my shipment update on 5th day of receipt. But truth prevails as.u rightly said, they dont give a shit once u cut the line.

@Dipesh Gandhi and others.
Please post the contact details of all SNS reps. So users can contact them easily.

I dont think it should be posted here in open forum. I can provide details of Sneha n Anuradha but would restrict it to pm only.[DOUBLEPOST=1400649259][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys, i have contact details of the Hub Operations Guy. If anybody's shipment is stuck in india then it might b of help. pm me if any one needs it.

Last edited:
My sns a/c says 'inactive' and when I tried re-registering via another email it doesn't accept my details. Even 'customer care' doesn't work. Complained on their FB page. After a few days someone from Mumbai called asking for $5. I think they are going out of business. Stay away.

They are having problems clearing packages in DELHI. All three of my previous packages were cleared at twice the invoice value and at 11%. The sooner they start clearing items in MUMBAI the better.

They are having problems clearing packages in DELHI. All three of my previous packages were cleared at twice the invoice value and at 11%. The sooner they start clearing items in MUMBAI the better.

Delhi customs always clear at 11% and their own values. That's why I stopped using comGateway.

Talk about Delhi customs. They are big f**kers. I paid 3436 today for 5K boost moto g phone. Complete rip off. And sns didnt provide me entry bill. Have asked anuradha for the same. I advice do not get it via sns.

@cisco_tech why didn't you go the Global ebay route, it would have worked out cheaper and you won't need to worry about duty and stuff.

I got mine through that, took over 2 weeks for delivery but did not pay anything more or had to worry about customs.

Talk about Delhi customs. They are big f**kers. I paid 3436 today for 5K boost moto g phone. Complete rip off. And sns didnt provide me entry bill. Have asked anuradha for the same. I advice do not get it via sns.

Did you do meid register yourself or take help from other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back