OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

ummm i have a laptop, but it comes with wires. i think i need improvement :ashamed:

rrr.jpg

Well mine is really a cable mismanagement and wud really like help from u guys but as u can see I really tried but it didn't pan out the way I wanted it.

First of all the MoBo cables have the slots in weird plac and secondly the 8-pin MoBo connector cable's short. This TX750 has too much cables! :(

intestinessp1.jpg

Ahh the Asus P5Q-C! The biggest gripe with this board is the placement of the 24 pin ATX connector and perhaps to a lesser extent the SATA connectors.

I bet you could route the 8 pin ATX connector thru the back of the motherboard installation plate! Its a li'l hard to plug it to the board once you've screwed the board in place though. ;)

Or you could try routing it underneath the graphics card.

Ok I am tired atm... Did whole PC cleaning and some management .. It was easier than I thought .. :p Zip ties did the job :) The only mistake I did is I placed my rear fan at the side panel.. WIll shift that tomorrow :p

Do post some suggestions and comment please :p

P.s : Pardon the pics quality , am really tired :p

P.P.S : Did some change in the end .. so there are less cables atm than in the pics :p

darkstar...i think your CCF positioning is wrong ..the fan on the CCF acts as a exhaust and should be towards the rear of the cabinet ..(with another rear exhaust on the cabinet ) :)

in yourcase ..all the hot air seems to be moving over the RAM and front side of cabinet.

before you make changes, wait for someone else to confirm. :ashamed:

^^Haha :p You are wrong.. The fanpush air towards the rear not the ram :p it intakes air from ram side and throw out from back towards rear part of the cabby :p

BTW I will shift the side panel fan towards rear portion !

ohh ..i thought you were using it as exhaust :p ..

by the way is it possible to use a push -pull fan config on CCF using some cable ties ?

wow...you guys are awesome..Saiyan and darkster has the best cable management and neatest setup..there should be some PC Moders Services station - like Biker moders..where we can mod our pc with expert help

satyanjoy said:
wow...you guys are awesome..Saiyan and darkster has the best cable management and neatest setup..there should be some PC Moders Services station - like Biker moders..where we can mod our pc with expert help

Hi ,

I Too Have Good Cable Management Skills ,But Due To The Fact My System At Home Does Extensive Data Recovery I Cannot Make It So Neat .Infact All My Shop People Also Are Expertsin Cable Management Then Any Local Assemblers Here ,I Hate Them If They Make a Mess :eek:hyeah:

Hi ,
I Too Have Good Cable Management Skills ,But Due To The Fact My System At Home Does Extensive Data Recovery I Cannot Make It So Neat .Infact All My Shop People Also Are Expertsin Cable Management Then Any Local Assemblers Here ,I Hate Them If They Make a Mess :eek:hyeah:

well does not want to offend anyone- i mentioned saiyan and darkster because one has first post and another had the last post when i checked the thread. I am sure others including u will have awesome skills in this department. I wish you have a branch over here in chennai :D - btw I am waiting for the wd640aaks from lynx computer :hap2:

Back