OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

Mod Edit - English please.

BTW here is mine

ANy way I can change someything. I tried to make the 24 pin come from behind the mobo tray, but the cable is too thick and a bit short, so cant get it to come in at a right angle.

img2182.jpg

And here are the temps. I have seen it go down to 24 degs on the CPU at best.

tempsi.jpg

Temp1 is NB

Temp2 is SB

Temp3 is CPU

Not on the screen is the 4850 and the HDD. The 4850 idles at 43-45 and the HDD is at around 28-30. This is the main reason for me to work on the cable management.

Dark Star said:
^^WTH you mean darkster ? :mad: Its Dark Star :p

Yeah Yeah ,
Slip Of The Hand :eek:hyeah: ,anyways Cool Attempt

mav2000 said:
Loooooooooooooool, I have never met you DS, have no clue how you look, but that was funny and the reply was even better....

RoBoGhOsT said:

RoBoGhOsT said:
:p :rofl: :rofl:

that was a typo Darky,..just seen your snap- Is that really you ?:p

@darkstar.. shots of your cooler+mobo are fine.. but we can't really comment on the cable management unless you post full interior shots :bleh:

for example, the post above mine

stalker said:
@darkstar.. shots of your cooler+mobo are fine.. but we can't really comment on the cable management unless you post full interior shots :bleh:
for example, the post above mine

Ok this is the 1'st time I playe da bit with M9 :p Will do some better routing from back next time :bleh: I know it nothing compared to some stunning cm done by guys here :eek:hyeah:

Update : Changed the position of side fan and shifted it to rear ")

nice one!, but do you get any shorter sata cables, I was just wondering, coz it looks bad when all other cables are managed well but these just lie on the cab floor.

deaddevil said:
nice one!, but do you get any shorter sata cables, I was just wondering, coz it looks bad when all other cables are managed well but these just lie on the cab floor.
Thanx :p Yea so true, but cudnt find short length or spiral sata cables in neaby mkt..... :| Cudnt find black ones either.

I would suggest that you put a small hole next to the PSU so that the unused cables can be routed to the back. that will help your case look way better.

Back