OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

Toolius, that is some slick cable management, ur rig looks real cool and neat, wish someone could come and help me with my cm too!!

ur siggy says Corsair 1000HX psu, but the pic shows a TX750? and 12GB ram!! really??...wow stunning!

@toolius. very ncie setup sir :)

ps-why is your psu upside down? doesn't your case have an opening at the bottom to suck air in from? this way, there's a major risk if you are fiddling with screws.

Jasku said:
Toolius, that is some slick cable management, ur rig looks real cool and neat, wish someone could come and help me with my cm too!!

ur siggy says Corsair 1000HX psu, but the pic shows a TX750? and 12GB ram!! really??...wow stunning!

Yes sir.. the HX 1000 and he 12 gb DDR 3 ram is in the i7 machine sir.. :)
these pics are from my rebuild of my q6600 rig yesterday sir..
this rig has 8GB ddr 2 @ 1066 from patriot and the TX 750 currently .
cheers sir and thank you all soo much for all the kind words guys :)
cheers !!!

Sir Stalker .. thank you sooo much for the compliment :)
im afraid i dont have a vent below the psu. The antec 1200 has this issueunfortunately...its the only negetive i can think of in this otherwise brilliant case..!!
ii know about the screws sir.. have to be damn careful that nothing falls in there heheh. Have had to dig a screw out of there once.. lucky my system was off !!!
thanks again sir..

cheers everyone :)

got new cm690 show as V8 :lol: and did complete the cable management first time and shiny clean glossy look

before unknown server cabinet

After i got cm 690 v8 my baby :D

wow arun.p that is pretty insulting for cm690, i did my friend's 690's cable management, not even a single wire was visible, btw i dont have the pics right now, but i will get them soon
Arun.P said:
got new cm690 show as V8 :lol: and did complete the cable management first time and shiny clean glossy look

before unknown server cabinet

After i got cm 590 v8 my baby :D

seems like cm690 is good for cable management. need to get one. @japmeet, i'd like to see how you did your cable management if not even a single wire was visible.

i did that to my friend's system, i'll go to his cafe tomorrow, will bring some pics

6pack said:
seems like cm690 is good for cable management. need to get one. @japmeet, i'd like to see how you did your cable management if not even a single wire was visible.

hi guys, first of all sorry for the late reply, my internet was down for many many days, and secondly, sorry for the bad picture quality, i had to take the pics with a mobile phone -_-

here are the pics

This rig has 1 ccfl, amd phenom tri core, 4 delta fans (2 on top, 1 back, 1 front) , 1 hdd, ati 4890

*edit :- the cables that are visible WILL be visible, one thing that can be done is, that the main 24 pin power is routed through the clips, which my stupid friend broke, otherwise one can set the 24 pin power cable in a mirrored L fashion which would look real cool, and it can be disguised if the cabinet is painted black from the inside, overall a better job than what arun.p did, even though this pc wasnt mine and i just spent 1 hour at it

dsc03273.jpg

dsc03279iga.jpg

dsc03282igp.jpg

High Res

Back