OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

Here's mine, Re-did the loop, but still working on it(so the mess behind). I need a better case badly, this case is not that ideal for WC.

IMG_3769%20%28Large%29.jpg

IMG_3788%20%28Large%29.jpg

IMG_3777%20%28Large%29.jpg

@ANP: Last pic..

The fins on the HS atop the mems in the gfx card; near the tubes.. Does it appear bent??? :(

^Maybe he has no other go to take those tubes out... The pics in his rig has a clear description of those bent fins.

Sorry for the super late reply guys :(. I have not checked this thread for a long time.

@Gannu, Yea I bent those pins myself to make way for the tubes. The sinks were too tall for the Waterblock.

Re: Cable management!

vinodfrndz said:
Hows ma cable management lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh wat??? Did u say management??? :p

Dude, remove tat USB expansion card n make some room.. Use zip-ties to tie tat cables outta the VX450.. :)

Thank U, I have placed 9 fans in cabby (3 Front, 3 Rear, 2 Side, 1 on Ultima), add SMPS and GPU, total becomes 11.:rofl: Check ma rig gallery for more details. :) Will add 2 120MM fans on useless PCI modem (with Zip Ties), and it will flow air to top (directly on 8800GT). :hap2:

_pappu_ said:
^^nice server case dude :)

gannu_rox said:
However... Nice looping done, I must say ANP... :)

Thanks Mate, I will be updating the whole setup with a Stacker STC-T01 soon, then it will look much better, with a new motherboard, more blocks and a great cable management, for now this is just a stand-by case, you can see the pathetic paint job i did :(.

A few weeks ago, I got the case powder-coated.

Heres a pic:

IMG_3447re.JPG

Yeah too tall, looks ugly if I keep it on table, its perfect suited @ ground. Hey I will also paint it black, or Yellow/Red (Ferrari MOD) :yahoo: ANP !!! Sir trade possible? :p :rofl:

roboghost said:
lol thats big case punjab234 :hap2:

Back