OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

My cable management not good as i am waiting to get new power supply but here are some pics of my pc :p
30032008077.jpg

30032008080.jpg

Punjab234 said:
Yeah too tall, looks ugly if I keep it on table, its perfect suited @ ground. Hey I will also paint it black, or Yellow/Red (Ferrari MOD) :yahoo: ANP !!! Sir trade possible? :p :rofl:

You want this case ?? :D, it will cost more to ship it then the overall Powder-coating job. I got this done via a friend.

[Edit] You can paint it yourself using Spray paint, just get 2-3 spray cans depending on your case size and how much area you want to paint, I would get 2 (+ 1 Clear Coat), and start painting 3-4 thin layers of paint, with sanding 400grit to 600grit on every coat(Extremely soft sanding) except the final coat. Apply a Clear Coat in the end if you need extra gloss. dont over paint each layer/Coat, just light coats. (each can will cost you 150-200)

broar94 said:
damn :O :O

Thanks for that response lol.

Here are more pics:

Forgot to clean it before taking pictures, thats why its a mess.

Nice work ANP!!! L33t...

BTW very recently u got the whole thing painted black n then why again the paint job???

And where was d powder coat done?? Looks stunning indeed.. :O

gannu_rox said:
Nice work ANP!!! L33t...

BTW very recently u got the whole thing painted black n then why again the paint job???

And where was d powder coat done?? Looks stunning indeed.. :O

Thanks.
Yea previously I did the Paint myself, but it started to wear out at certain places, So one of my friend told me he has a Powder Coating furnace, So got it done there, now the paint wont wear out even if you try to scratch it.

Woah.. :O

Tats still neatly done inside dat SLB.. :D

DP, are those Dominator airflow fans really reqd in ther?? Dun think so unless u're stressin 'em @ really high voltages..

PS: Post ur KMD 690 soon; :p

^^ i wonder why i didn't buy this cabinet :|. If you haven't done any cable management by august/september please allow me to do so when i visit Mumbai. Damn your cabinet is nice :p

Right now the airflow in my CM 690 is pathetic hehe, have to rearrange all the fans in my cabinet (bikey gave some good suggestions).

apollyon said:
which gfx card is that?what happened to the 8800gts?

My old 6600GT :p The darn 8800GTS with the HR-03 PLUS is so heavy that it broke the PCIE Locking lever on the Intel DP35DP Mobo - snapped it like a match stick and Prime says "no replacement for damaged MoBo's" :( That is why I am using the lighter 6600GT. I dont game or run benchies so no problem with this old GFX card.

@Saiyan - this Case is not that good either, when I got it the HDD temps were around 43C during the cooler rainy days, the airflow from front intake fan was blocked by a nylon air filter and a Aluminum plate with holes which restricts the air a lot, and lastly the holes on the sides of the HDD cradle are very small for good airflow. So I removed the nylon filter and cut out the Aluminum plate using a Jigsaw I also joined the holes on the side of the HDD tray by cutting out the metal between the holes - the HDD temps now on a HOT no-rain day is 36C. Of course I have added the extra fan on the inner side of the HDD cage which you can see on the right hand side in the pictures, in the first picture this has a Blue Vantec fan and in the second picture I have changed this fan to a 4 colour LED Amigo fan. This one extra fan really drops temps of HDDs GFX card CPU and North/South bridge chips.

This case has 4 120mm fans on the side panel and these 4 fans like the name of the case gives a BIG FAT "ZERO" drop in temps to CPU and GFX card and the North and South bridge chips. :( All these 4 120mm fans seem to be good for is to throw dust into the case. I dont power these side panel fans - really makes no sense to run them because of their lack of cooling.

This case came with 7 120mm and 1 80mm fans (all fans are included)

EDIT: Message for BIKEY !!! THANK YOU for not taking the SI-128 heat sink I really need it in this case as the TRU and TRUE were hitting the side panel fans !! Difference in CPU temp between the TRUE and SI-128 is max about 1C !! :eek:hyeah:

Back