The 2014 Black Friday Thread

I got a mobile shipped via HopShopGo, they used DHL and I got the invoice for the duty paid including breakup.
Are you referring to increase in taxes / duties by govt or iShop ? If it is the latter, we have alternatives.
Hopshop is expensive . The point i am trying to tell is that now with increase marked up fees/charges by these providers and $ rates , importing is viable if the price difference between Indian and US is more OR it isn't available here only .
These days any mobile you get minimum is 2k even if price was $100

How much was cost of mobile and duty and shipping you paid through hopshop ? Was it single item or consolidated with other stuff

And what other alternative are available ?[DOUBLEPOST=1415930575][/DOUBLEPOST]
http://blackfriday.bestbuy.com/?category=health fitness amp beauty#

Check this and confirm if any deals seem viable for us.
For BB ishop is out as BB doesn't ship to ishop address .
You have to buy yourself and use shipment forwarders

Looking out for a flagship iem /earphone deal. Missed out on the ue the past years. Bought thinksound 2 years ago. Need replacement. Westone / ue deal would be sweet

dell 24 inch led monitor for 99$ wohoooo.. any idea what will the total cost inclusive of shipping n customs ?

Shipping charge will shoot up roof as courier company count volumetric weight and also custom duty on monitor is much so it's good for origin country where it on discount only...

What have you guys bought or planning to buy?
I still haven't come across any deal of my liking. :/

Back