The Aam Admi Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all you people criticizing the AAP...remember what happened to people who said negative things about other political parties online. They were hounded, beaten and put in jail.

The people, AFAIK, who've stood for elections on the AAP ticket are largely decently educated, hard-working and respectable. I wish I could say the same for the other parties.

Whatever your problems with the AAP, they represent the true ideals of democracy.

They want the people to nominate candidates from each area. Candidates who know their localities, and are in good positions to solve local issues.
They want to address peoples grievances. They want to give the people a place to have their problems heard.
They're open to a wide variety of view points, and are willing to discuss them. No matter if the views they hold are divergent and unpopular.
They want to clean up the system, and in doing so will solve a number of problems, including the ill-distribution of wealth and resources, human and environmental exploitation, miss-carriage of justice and freedom from fear of those in power for the common man.

They're inexperienced, and are going to be hampered by the people who've been exploiting the system for the last 60 years, so it'll be a while before we can expect any benefits. But, considering the decades we've given to political parties full of thugs, bullies, liars and theives, who're only interested in filling their own pockets, I don't think it's too much to ask to give the AAP a full term before you begin judging them.

How do you judge intentions??

AK is just power hungry . He didnt listen to his idol Anna Hazare when he told him not to get into politics. And the thought of not getting the power was too much for AK, so much so that he took support from Congress, against whom he had fought the elections.
Oh, so instead of debating the logic of the reason of going into politics, you pin it on "didnt listen to his idol" LOL
That decision may well have been the best decision for India in the last 60 years of Independence. Wait an watch.

And I personally dont put much stock in following what my "idols" do. If they had blindly followed their own idols they wouldnt be my idols, and if didnt, they wouldnt ask me to follow blindly.

That apart, Anna hazare is a well intentioned idiot. Like an idiot of the first order but has good intentions. He suggested tieing up alcoholics to trees and beating them black and blue to get them rid of their addiction. Im sorry, but thats a bit too medevial for my liking. He's one of those old uncles you see everywhere, "Just do what I say, even though I don't have shit to give for logic."

If anything that was when AK became a bigger man, when he came out of Anna Hazare's shadow and decided to do things in a way that made the most sense to him. Nothing but complete respect to him.

As for being power hungry, well what he wants to do -"remove corruption" requires power, so him being "power hungry" only shows his dedication :)

After the free water, power fiascos, he is now letting defaulters off the hook, as well as the auto drivers. Bloody disaster. Cannot imagine 'intelligent' guys supporting this loonie.
Cute how everything is a fiasco. You know what's a fiasco? Supporting someone who has presided over a mass murder, did nothing to stop it and then didnt even take the moral responsibility when the PM from the same party was absolutely against him. What you see right now is a people first policy.

BdtsyHICEAAscjY.jpg

1553187_446012978854721_610564519_o.png

#YoKejriwalSoHonest

1544594_498189323631826_2105015029_n.jpg

1531587_497236813727077_2074592483_n.jpg

1482778_498195236964568_1480395625_n.jpg

Last edited:
The butthurt is strong in the saffron clan. They won't stop until India is like Pakistan, but with religious roles reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back