The BlackBerry PlayBook Thread

Awaiting I'll probably get it tomorrow , which are the good games on PB ? I saw Nova 2 , DeadSpace anything else.

Awaiting I'll probably get it tomorrow , which are the good games on PB ? I saw Nova 2 , DeadSpace anything else.

there are 2 free games which BB is giving till May. So do not forget to download them as a first thing. you will see the banner when you go to their app store web page. Going by size of the games; they should be super cool.

Received my PB right now , now to reach home and start working on it.

Already received my BB keys and have all tools required to convert apk to bar at my end, if anyone wants any android app to be converted let me know.

Spider-Man Total Mayhem HD
Eternal Legacy HD
Star Front: Collision HD
Real Soccer HD
UNO HD
N.O.V.A. 2 HD
Lets Golf 2 HD
Block Breaker 3 Unlimited HD
Angry bird
GT Racing Racing Academy HD
Bejeweled 2
Plants vs. Zombies
Monopoly
Sim city deluxe

@dinjo Almost all these games are highly rated. Personally, I have played the below-mentioned games; currently majority of the Gameloft games are on sale (CAD 0.99), which comes to around Rs. 37. At that price point all these are steals. Take your pick based on the games genres you like. Additionally, you have two very good free games from RIM - Modern Combat 2 and Asphalt 6.

Eternal Legacy HD
Real Soccer HD
Lets Golf 2 HD
Plants vs. Zombies
N.O.V.A. 2 HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Which was the os version in your device ?

no idea, what ever it was; it updated it in the start it self and now I am at 2.0.xxxxx.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

dinjo Almost all these games are highly rated. Personally, I have played the below-mentioned games; currently majority of the Gameloft games are on sale (CAD 0.99), which comes to around Rs. 37. At that price point all these are steals. Take your pick based on the games genres you like. Additionally, you have two very good free games from RIM - Modern Combat 2 and Asphalt 6.

Eternal Legacy HD
Real Soccer HD
Lets Golf 2 HD
Plants vs. Zombies
N.O.V.A. 2 HD

Its giving me only US$, where should I go to get it in cad $.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

got it, in appworld its showing 37 only.. thanks for the heads up will buy a few of them. (and if the device is connected; than it correctly shows in PC as well)

Back