Car & Bike The car thread ......

I'm no expert, but I bought the cheapest used car available from a family owned business.
It served me well for close to 6 years.
There must be shady dealers also, but I've become like a local...never got scammed in here yet.
But we live in the outskirts of Praha, it's a small neighborhood, everyone knows everyone. Sometimes sketchy people from city shows up to sell insurance etc. But the locals here ( many living for generations) usually drive them away.
But, honestly I don't know.

Was looking for a thread reagrding all about cars and especially suggestions regarding which model to buy if one is upgrading ..

Couldn't find one hence starting myself .
Let's discuss and suggest the community if one is looking to buy a new car .

We can also discuss things about car accessories and good places to get them.

My query ....
I have been driving a September 2011 Ritz petrol ... Till now clocked 80k km , the car is working well as I get it serviced thoroughly after 10k km or one year from maruti suzuki company owned service center .
But owing to age of the car and tbh out of boredom I am planning to upgrade in next few months ..
Want a petrol car , which can be termed as an upgrade. But wish to keep the budget to the minimum really coz my driving is generally in city once in six months out of delhi .
Something which is a sort of compact SUV as is the trend now.
But I am open to anything as long as it is in budget of let's say 7L , great driving pleasure, comparatively better height of th seats and usual bells and whistles .

Trying to avoid small or average sized sedans for now.

Let's help me and all.
Reviving this again as dilemma is still there.
Still selling suggestions from owners of various cars from among the compact suv segment.
I have been strongly advised to wait till April 2022 as by then many new variants might be launched but suppose I go for a new one within next couple of months, which are my options.

Driving pleasure
Fuel economy
Usual bells and whistles
Something that has good height
Something around 1.2L as i feel that's a capacity in which one mohit get good response and fuel economy, but then I am open to all suggestions coz my knowledge is limited.

Do chip in with suggestions guys.

So guys i am yet to upgrade,
Swift zxi
Brezza vxi
Upcoming grand vitara

What s the experience of you folks
Of course GV is yet to come but what's the impression you guys getting

Share if possible

Swift zxi
Brezza vxi
Upcoming grand vitara

Share if possible

Swift is a bit too dated now especially since new one is expected next year.
Brezza looks a bit too plain imo, urban cruiser face looks better in comparison despite being the same car.
GV might be a solid purchase with the hybrid powertrain with a claimed fe of 28kmpl, even if you end up getting 20 that's still really good.

Swift zxi
Brezza vxi
Upcoming grand vitara

Share if possible

These are all in different segments ranging from 7L to 20L+. First set your budget and then go from there.

Back