The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im also happy with the battery life of my iPhone 5 :D

FB + 3G always on + Games + Music + Wifi on 14 hours a day + 24/7 whatsapp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354472900.339148.jpg

Quick question, is it possible to change an iPhone's colour? I may be getting my brother's old iPhone 4 but I don't care too much for the white one.

edit: He has a black iPhone 4S now and wouldn't mind "swapping" the colour plates if it's possible.

Quick question, is it possible to change an iPhone's colour? I may be getting my brother's old iPhone 4 but I don't care too much for the white one.

edit: He has a black iPhone 4S now and wouldn't mind "swapping" the colour plates if it's possible.

I believe yes but it should of same one and not 4 & 4s.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Just get the stickers...dont bother swapping the body as thats going to be really painful when you sell it in future.

Just incase nobody noticed, Google Maps app for iOS is now available in App store. It has turn by turn navigation and transit data.

@jituthejeet: a repair shop quoted some rs. 4k for replacement.
I replaced my 3GS battery myself. Bought it off ebay from a shop in mumbai itself for about 800rs i think.

But my issue is there doesnt seem to be any change in battery life it is giving me. :(

Bought a 2G battery for my 2G phone as well, but my above experience led me to reconsider changing the 2G's battery as it is trickier to open and stuff, and i do not want to spoil the body.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was asking actually. There are some sites saying it will be out on 22/Dec. Lets see. I am currently on untethered iOS 5. Stable & awesome :p

Guys, I just got my iPhone 5 last week.

I picked up a basic case from Croma but they really don't keep any good quality ones there apart from the usual mass import Capdase n other chinese stuff.

I want a good case/bumper protection for my iPhone and I'm particularly worried about the scratches/buffings on the aluminium sides of the case. Any suggestions/advise etc from others who already own this beauty??

the best cases abroad like Element case/Lunatik taktik (not released yet)/Sector 5/Draco design/ etc are just not likely to be available here I'm guessing. I was also contemplating getting the Zagg maximum protection Invisible Shield... right until i noticed they switched from USD $$ to EURO's!!

Is there also an alternate to Zagg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back