The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I transfer pics from my computer to iPhone (camera roll ??) so I can view them through the iPhone's stock photo viewer ? It would be even good if I can have different albums in my iPhone like trip 1, trip 2 etc.
I cannot do individual pics as I have like 300+ pics to copy.

itunes will do that for you..
or if you're jailbroken, u can use programs like diskaid..

Can i extend my iphone 4s' warranty which is expiring by early December? Am second owner and the set was bought from a member in the forum.

Regards
Imrahn

Can i extend my iphone 4s' warranty which is expiring by early December? Am second owner and the set was bought from a member in the forum.

Regards
Imrahn

Although the answer is probably no and I am not sure if apple care plus is available in India or not, you can always try asking the imagine store in India about that.

How can I transfer pics from my computer to iPhone (camera roll ??) so I can view them through the iPhone's stock photo viewer ? It would be even good if I can have different albums in my iPhone like trip 1, trip 2 etc.
I cannot do individual pics as I have like 300+ pics to copy.

Was waiting to reply you but seems nobody knows. Use CopyTrans Suite :)

Just to remind here for people who want to get factory unlock for your iPhones. Unlock prices have fallen to under 3$ now on eBay.com

Is it worth to upgrade from 4S to 5 ? considering you have dock of old usb connector.

If you're going to buy the iPhone, you better go with 5. However, if you're using 4S..do you think it's worth to upgrade?

After using iPhone for a while i feel that the S revisions are better to buy rather than the new numbers, as in 3GS, 4S, 5S (when it comes). Many of the shortcomings will be taken care of in 5S.

I am getting iphone 4 at 16K but the home button is not responding well and it seems its worn out (kids using the phone)...phone is 2 yrs old, not jail broken as told, in mint condition with no dents, scratch gaurd on both sides.

I am put off by the home button but still I would like to check how much it costs to get that changed...and how reliable it would be after changing it ?

Please provide your inputs.

I am getting iphone 4 at 16K but the home button is not responding well and it seems its worn out (kids using the phone)...phone is 2 yrs old, not jail broken as told, in mint condition with no dents, scratch gaurd on both sides.

I am put off by the home button but still I would like to check how much it costs to get that changed...and how reliable it would be after changing it ?

Please provide your inputs.

It only costs 500 bucks to get the home button changed and it will be as good as new.

guys on a lookout for a new phone for my dad. My eyes are on iphone 4 as my dad is not such a heavy user. His main use is instant mails and calls so good battery back up is a MUST. So what do you say , will iphone 4 hold up for whole day with sync on and around 2 hours of calling, 10-15 texts, some clicks etc ??

guys on a lookout for a new phone for my dad. My eyes are on iphone 4 as my dad is not such a heavy user. His main use is instant mails and calls so good battery back up is a MUST. So what do you say , will iphone 4 hold up for whole day with sync on and around 2 hours of calling, 10-15 texts, some clicks etc ??

Yes it will.:D
Let me know if you are looking for one in Delhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back