The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaibalik said:
Hey,

Please tell me how much should an Apple iphone 2g(4gb) excellent condition ?? A guy is offering me this phone for 14.5 k with all accessories, box and everything. I also had a look to it, and he has installed many softwares and applications. As a matter of fact he also showed me an application which enables an iphone to have bluetooth transfers. I am asking this just because over here a member has posted his sale of iphone 2g(8gb) with a motorola bluetooth headset for the same price. I am in a dilemma, which one should i go for ?

The 4gb shouldn't cost you more than 13k in my opinion.
Look around gray markets, you can easily get such deals !

superbhikari said:
Can anybody help with GPRS setting on iPhone 3G for an IDEA connection? (Customer care is of no use)

enter internet in APN Name and blank for username and password(just press return in both the fields). this worked for me....

superbhikari said:
Can anybody help with GPRS setting on iPhone 3G for an IDEA connection? (Customer care is of no use)

Set APN as "internet"

Edit: I am too late...

A cousin of mine is trying to buy a 3GS and has found some people ready to sell grey market pieces. But he's a bit wary of the deal and is planning to ask for pics of the same. The only thing is, how can check that the phone is really a 3GS and not a 3G without actually physically using it? Are there any differences on the exterior? I tried comparing my 3G with pics of the 3GS found online but couldn't find any.

^^The text/fonts on the back of the phone: "iPhone", "16 GB" etc. are in the same silver color as the Apple logo on the 3GS. On the 3G, the Apple logo is in silver and the font color is gray.

@paddylevel

Its very easy dude. Connect ur iphne to itunes and go to appln tab and u can drag & drop the appln on ur iphne

@paddydevil

first download appln frm itunes store. Hope u have created free account in itunes. Download all free appln and ur dne.

I got one Iphone 3g-8GB(unlocked) for sale. How much shld i accept for the 3g-8gb model??? plzz guide me

@desiibond

Pls let me know if you come across any 3G 8GB Black within 15k

I guess this guy wont sell within 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back