The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

Re: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Official Price Announced !!

Anyone who sights this phone the first for <=20k , gets free reps :bleh: from all 5800 buyers.

Hehehehehe

Hey phoenix, Why don't you pull some strings and gather all the REPS.

I am sure you will find lots out here and even outside who will be willing to lap this up at <20K.

Cheers

I am trying my best. But it seems difficult unless you know a distri (i guess its HCL) or someone similar who can arrange the phones.

they say 'is, or soon will be' and that worries me. i hope all the january news are bullsh!t and the phone launches december...

Nokia 5800 Xpress Music will be launching in HK this Weekend the phones in Hk will not have 3G or Wifi Connectivity
SO be careful while bying in gray-market
atleast u can check wifi

anks22402 said:
now just wait for someone of grey pieces which will come once its out in honkong
Nokia 5800 Xpress Music will be launching in HK this Weekend the phones in Hk will not have 3G or Wifi Connectivity

rocky_pratik said:
Wow kool...I think Jan news were all rumours man..
It will get release in december

:D

i dunno it was in the official press release that its jan 09... if it releases in december i will be SOOOOOO happy but i am doubting that to happen now...:huh:

As part of my Birthday celebrations, Nokia today announced that they had started shipping the 5800 Xpress Music in select countries around the world including Russia, Spain, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Finland, among others. What such an announcement usually means is that you should start seeing the 5800 in stores near you within a week or two. The price will vary from region to region, however in India it is expected to retail at around the Rs. 21,000 mark. This press release means that we could see the 5800 come out in December itself, and not January like we had earlier heard.

SOURCE Symbian Blog
WOHOOO WE SHOULD C THIS PHONE REALLY SOOON WOOHOOO!!! WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOO MAN !!!!!!!!

WOHOOOOOO

Hmm lemme try asking around.. i might be able to do something. Will let you guys know by monday

SoMxNemesis said:
Hmm lemme try asking around.. i might be able to do something. Will let you guys know by monday

please do that .....

I want to give this as a birthday gift to....... myself :hap2: . My birthday is in 3 weeks from now.
Hope the cell reaches indian shores before that

Back