The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

Re: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Official Price Announced !!

yeah !!!genetic it is already in shaipping state so i guess it will definately be there for sure

i have confrimed with nkia prority shops owned by my friend its coming out by 2nd week of december for sure 111000000000% confirmation

anks22402 said:
i have confrimed with nkia prority shops owned by my friend its coming out by 2nd week of december for sure 111000000000% confirmation

cool dude...then its surely going to be a present for myself :hap2: from...myself :p for this christmas....

anks22402 said:
Buddy ask if we can get some group discount or sorts.
We already have 10+ confirmations on this mobile on the forum

I have already spoken to him about it .. so once we gets the mobile in his gand we can defintely strike a good deal

anks22402 said:
I have already spoken to him about it .. so once we gets the mobile in his gand we can defintely strike a good deal

Boy I had a mini heart attack there laughing my wits out :rofl:

anks22402 said:

No Thanks, we would like a good deal on fresh pieces only :rofl: :tongue:

lol poor anks!

anyway i'm going to go n find out today in one of my nokia priority dealer places to see if they have any updates on this baby. :D

every site from abroad carried the news about shipping starting in Russia and India and No Indian site carries about it .. funny

Super. So guys keep updated with your local contacts. As soon as u find it , DONT BE SELFISH :bleh: and tell us also :D

Nokia 5800 was supposed to be made available in Russia only on 5th December as per Nokia Russia's announcement.

However the phone is already available in many stores in Russia.

So I guess (& hope) that the same stands true for India and its available much earlier than what Nokia India MD announced :)

Back