The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

Re: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Official Price Announced !!

hanzy said:
:mad: :( noooooo :no: 3rd week december is so damm far !!!! :( ......and 1st week january even more ........whyyyyyyyyyyyy oh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Did u read about the latest news posted by IceFusion about the date being 20th Jan ??:O

hoylshit jan dammit thatsss tooo far man !!! i wont wait for it !!! what a sick move by nokia

hehe... they did the same thing with N96 also... announced it 2 weeks before it was available in the market...

@ hanzy.. sorry brother... i know the PR and Nokia peple not the sales people that i can get a GO... ill ask from the local dealer that i pick up phone from regarding it for sure, once the phone is avaailable :)

yeah u can.... the point is that the guy should have that much credential, and discounts are not generally available on the latest phones ;)

actually my friend might join Nokia bangalore soon. Can i expect to get some discount thru him?

in honkong its gonna come out by this week so iguess we can find grey market pieces over here

anks22402 said:
in honkong its gonna come out by this week so iguess we can find grey market pieces over here

They will sell in the grey market for 25k plus or maybe even more

@ montylee.. maybe, depends on ur friend :)

@anks - yeah, in grey it should be around 17 i think....

so do u think we may find nokia 5800 pieces imported from honkng and sold as grey over here.. dam i waited for this phone ...and i sold my touch diamond for this and using 1110 dammit.. i am going mad

anks22402 said:
so do u think we may find nokia 5800 pieces imported from honkng and sold as grey over here.. dam i waited for this phone ...and i sold my touch diamond for this and using 1110 dammit.. i am going mad
hahahhahaha.......
December 3rd week bhi nahi......Jan 20th..

Njoy...

Nokia *&^%^%^%&%&%&%&^&^

man !!i cursed nokia that this will be the biggest flop !!!for them !! dammit why dont they understand india is the MARKET for sales no anywhere else man !!! crazhi mangemnt brains!!!

IceFusion said:
hehe... they did the same thing with N96 also... announced it 2 weeks before it was available in the market...

@ hanzy.. sorry brother... i know the PR and Nokia peple not the sales people that i can get a GO... ill ask from the local dealer that i pick up phone from regarding it for sure, once the phone is avaailable :)

pls do check....i need to resist buying anything that long...:(

montylee said:
actually my friend might join Nokia bangalore soon. Can i expect to get some discount thru him?

check with him...and his contacts that he might use or some internal company employee bulk buy or something...

anks22402 said:

i've waited for 1 yr now waiting for something that i REALLY want....and the 5800 was and is it......but waiting MORE longer is going to be difficult......I will have to end up buying something else .....man i want this so bad .....secondly there is no point in buying something else , cause i know i would end up buying this when its released so it will turn out more expensive.....im so dammmmm confused now......:S

the price is perfect , the availbility aint :( :'(

i have to sell my e51 to get this so ill have to wait even more to get it frm mumbai hub of heera panna

btw for replacing battery is it necessary for nokia to show bill or it can b checked online?

Yippppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EDIT : Just read about availabilty , nooooooo , cmon , i need it this week waaaaaaaaaaaaah :(

@IceFUsion , how is the phone ? The Touch screen , the feel , the 5800 :bleh:

Okie... i have put the hands on my Blog.... intrested people can read it up... :)

Tech Point

If the Mods think this is wrong then send me a PM and delete this post.... i am not sure if this violates the rules or not... :)

Brilliant Icey sir , brilliant. And well put.

and yes its gonna be priced at just Rs. 19,990 !!!!!

Yay... God bless Nokia people for the great pricing and may they rot in hell for making it available in the markets only in the end of Dec or in Jan... ( rumoured Jan 20th sadly)

Cmon folks , call up your contacts , get us this fone this week.....cmonnnn

PhOeNiX said:
Brilliant Icey sir , brilliant. And well put.

Cmon folks , call up your contacts , get us this fone this week.....cmonnnn

+1...

at this moment...im happy , exited and equally sad.....sheeesh.....spoils the party actually :cry:

on the other hand i foresee a lot of FS threads coming up on TE for their cellphones for wananbe 5800 buyers :)...actually this huge time gap is a nice buffer to get rid of your phones for a better pricing at this moment !........also another thing that leaves me wondering is the impact of this phone on the pricing of the others......other touchscreen phones are going to suffer and a price drop on them is SURE to follow..........

The device will be available in India starting January 2009 for Rs. 21,839.

Back