The DEXTER thread!

Just a quick question to all watching this show. Does the international version get any subtitles for the Spanish conversations? There are times when a lot of Spanish talk is observed between Lt. Laguerta & Sgt. Batista. Even though I had some subs loaded externally it didn't seem to have those Spanish speech translated. Just curious to know. :ashamed:

Ethan_Hunt said:
Just a quick question to all watching this show. Does the international version get any subtitles for the Spanish conversations? There are times when a lot of Spanish talk is observed between Lt. Laguerta & Sgt. Batista. Even though I had some subs loaded externally it didn't seem to have those Spanish speech translated. Just curious to know. :ashamed:

i didnt notice any long conversations..

This is the international version only..most come from eztv and i read long back EZtv records it from canada or somewhere, their apparently, the hdtv quality is a lot better..
And most of these subs are fan made..guess it a matter of finding a dedicated spanish fan..:lol:

You have to notice some lengthy conversations that they have while interrogating the suspects. It sometimes looses the grip & I'm left clueless as to what exactly are they saying. I understand that Miami does have a good number of Spanish audience too but they sometimes go overboard with it. Showtime should have actually addressed this for the non-Spanish audience. :p

I didn't expect him to die this early, hopefully he might have attached some strings to his brother but looking at rest of season he is not shown that smart.

no only 1 left during closing credits its shown.

PS - I hope they bring "IT" in the next season , that would take things to another level altogether !

Sandy said:
nope, 2 more left :p

Never knew Sandy was into watching Dexter; as they said already, there's only 1 episode left; :p

All Dexter seasons AFAIk have 12 episodes; :)

Oh and btw the last one was awesome. While in the boot, I thought Dex'd smash the skinner's face. Too bad Masuka was at the receiving end. :lol: Awesome $hit.

Oh and why did Miguel Prado die a peaceful strangulated death? I wanted more gore. :(

BTW when did Dex kill Oscar Prado? Didn't he say something like that while Miguel was tied up for the ritual? :S

Oh and Showtime's announced Season 4 and 5 already. Yay!! More gore please! :D

Here's a link dedicated to Dex's stuff: DEXTER on Showtime | Fan Wiki - Dexter

@ Gunman

First Eps of this season , Oscar is dead !!

That was the whole crux of this season , Dex's dilemma with the kill without the code. And then Miguel forcing a friendship with Dex when they interact more.

I know when ppl say they wanted more from the miguel storyline , oh just wait u guys for the finale !!!!!

PS - I seriously hope they bring "IT" next season.

Ah $hit, I forgot that was Oscar. Damn. :ashamed:

There was this bald bro of him who used to drive with Miguel. Thought he was also dead by then. :p

My bad.

For explanation about "IT"

"IT" is something that has taken Dexter to another direction altogether. It was in the last book , though the setting has changed a lot due to that.
Something more supernatural , even the voice we hear when Dexter is thinking has a big role to play in the future of the character.

This episode was hilarious with Masuka being punched right in the eye by Dex. Is it just me or the every other person Deb meets is hitting on her? :S

Back