The DEXTER thread!

Ethan_Hunt said:
Did you watch him this time collecting money for Dex's Bachelor party? :bleh:

Heh he Masuka was fun and so was Sgt. Batista. The guy's getting too personal with the lady!!! :p

BTW the last 2 episodes've got to be rocking!!! Dexter's prey!!! Lets see how he's going to slice the Skinner!!

Prado is just another retard. I hated him in the beginning. :|

PS: Anyone here watching Fringe? :)

Prado is a really intense actor. The way he threatened Dexter was really convincing. And I thought Dexter had a big spark. ;)

! 0 t A said:
Yeah PB was good. . but Terminator. . i was thinking things would get interesting but they ave gone from bore to drop dead. . they are definitely stalling and introducing shit for no reason.
Each and ever episode makes soo much sense if you see it in the grand scheme of things..its my fav show this season..freaking awesome just see the last ep, flash back one..Man..terminator going into wrong time..blast at party..was so awesome..
Abt dexter..things wil now be fun..haha..super awesome..miguel's ass is waiting to be kicked..:lol:

Man will have to catch up with Dex, How I Met your mother, Worst week, Californication & Chuck. With my local Hub down, I will have to pull this one off on my own. :(

Is it on demonoid? cant find it anywhere else too. Somebody pm me with the link....please :ashamed:

Edit: got the link. Thanks Partymonger.

Back