The DEXTER thread!

I liked the last episode!

@bombaybaba, I thought the season was a good length. Not too short, and ended before it started waning into mundane stuff.

550MB is the price we pay for quality. Kya karein? Here most of us can't afford 1Mbps unlimited, and in the UK Virgin media introduced 50Mbps unlimited for Rs. 3500 a month. :p

Same here. Last episode was good. The skinner died a peaceful death though. "What goes around comes around" :eek:hyeah:

Waiting for the next season. :)

@vebk

U know they had one more episode after the last one which was full of interviews and all , Now wouldnt we have preferred one more episode of story !

As for the skinner , I had much higher hopes from that story line & him. LOL.

PS - In the book the encounter is longer I am told.

Sigh... First 8 episodes of these season were crap..

Just finished 9th episode.. and this is what i call Dexterous thrill...

This season uptil now is nowhere in comparison to 2nd season...

I hope last 3 eps don't disappoint..

Its just not fun to see Dexter at peace...

vebk said:
I liked the last episode!

@bombaybaba, I thought the season was a good length. Not too short, and ended before it started waning into mundane stuff.

550MB is the price we pay for quality. Kya karein? Here most of us can't afford 1Mbps unlimited, and in the UK Virgin media introduced 50Mbps unlimited for Rs. 3500 a month. :p

There is always the about 200mb rips coming out a couple of days later.

I didn't go through the whole thread but did anyone forget to mention 'Rome'? Even that was a great show, although i liked season 1 more than 2.

eztv said:
Apologies in advance for perpetuating an overused pun, but Dexter's fourth season sounds, well, killer.

When the Showtime hit returns next fall, six months will have lapsed on screen, leaving newlyweds Dexter (Michael C. Hall) and Rita (Julie Benz) the proud parents of a baby boy. "This season, we're going to deal with: Can a serial killer juggle a personal life, work, and his 'dark passenger'?" reveals executive producer Sara Colleton. "In other words, can Dexter have it all? Which is something all of us grapple with every day of our lives. So we're taking something that is a very human dilemma and putting it through the prism of Dexter's special needs."

Further complicating Dexter's intricate balancing act will be a new, as-yet-uncast male antagonist who will "cross paths with Dexter in a major, dramatic way," teases Colleton. "He will illuminate a lot about Dexter's life and force him to make some tough choices." (Word is they're looking for a "Jeff Daniels-type" to play the role.)

Meanwhile, Dex's plucky sister, Deb (played by Hall's real-life wife, Jennifer Carpenter), will unwittingly threaten to shed light on his dark secret. "All the way through the season, Deb -- in her need to know her father more -- is going to get closer and closer to figuring out who Dexter's mother was and her relationship with her father," says Colleton. So might the day come when Dex is forced to slice and dice her? "That is inconceivable to me," declares Colleton. "Deb and Dexter are the best brother-and-sister team ever." One could even call them...killer. (Sorry again!)

[Source: ausiellofiles.ew.com]

The new season 4 promo POSTER :
dexter062209.jpg

Back