The DEXTER thread!

I felt that things seemed too easy for dex , but the last eps just changed the game altogether.

And as fo Trinity , I still feel there is something else he is not divulging , which became clear at the end of the episode.

One of the most shocking/thrilling episodes of the series ever.

@Gannu - dude ! seriously ?

Bah I like LaGuerta. Esp. in those tight-ass minis. And when the hair's let loose. Now stop pulling my legs all of you! :ashamed:

I <3 milfs eps. the Latinos.

She doesn't look oily. :mad:

Gannu must really like Oprah too judging by his definition of milfs. :p

Speaking of Latinas, yes they are gorgeous and probably have the most Sex appeal among all females in the world but Laguerta has to be a Latina equivalent of Rabri Devi. :p

Maricruz and Sofia from Prison Break and Maya from Heroes, now they were hot latinas! Not beautiful but HOT!! Infact Maricruz was quite beautiful too.

Trinity, if you are reading this thread, please do one good deed before you are butchered by dexter, please kill Rita! She fits your bill too, she is annoying, whiny and a mother of two. Make her jump of a cliff or something. :)

Bluffmaster said:
Trinity, if you are reading this thread, please do one good deed before you are butchered by dexter, please kill Rita! She fits your bill too, she is annoying, whiny and a mother of two. Make her jump of a cliff or something. :)

I second that.That stupid b***h annoys the hell out of.Behaving as if she is the best mother and wife.Just doesn't give poor dexter a break:mad:

I came in here too late! Will catch up though :p
Yeah, Rita's whole sob back story is one of the most irritating things in the series... she just seems so much like a failure who cannot really do anything. That Lila girl was also horrible and just twisted without reason. I think LaGuerta has a lot of that animal magnetism thing going on, not droolworthy, but not aunty material either.
Trinity! want to see where this goes.
And has anyone here read the books? They take the whole Dexter thing to a totally different level, and are much more surreal than the series, or what is becoming of it.

^ Reading from the books I am expecting 'IT' to make an appearance , but seems a bit doubtfull.

Others I would love to see are Watchers and the crazy Dr. Danco would be awsome.

Wow I got to agree with what the others said - this episode was indeed awesome and a refreshing one.

I so wanted to kill Trinity had I been in Dex's place - urrrghhhh. Would've smashed him to bits. :mad:

Do not speak shit abt LIALA
, she was nice..
Pardon my tits.
This was the best dialogue in Dexter. Period.

Dexter's lame wife needs to be killed off..

Any one noticed masuka? He's one hell of a character..he can make anythin sound perverted..haha

damn good episode this week's was.I loved it.Yes, never seen Dexter get so pissed off like he did in the car.He's usually calm.Rebecca is sizzling I say.Loved the shower scene :p

I think Masuka still has some important scenes in the remaining episodes.He's funny.I like him.I hope Rita dies in some crossfire or something.

I cant wait for the next episode coz now Trinity will be very vigilant and will try to get all the real details about Dexter.I think thats why he went to Rebecca's place at the end.He will ask her to kill him too.

I can't decide whom I hate more; Rita or "motor mouth" Debra?

If I had to settle for one, then Debra needs to go first. She is annoying to the core.

Back