The DEXTER thread!

Debs is Hoosie (ho + floosie) but Rita is just downright retarded.

So Rita is the one to go ,
I hope she cheats, Dex finds out , something bad happens and she "leaves"

The latest one was the best episode of the season yet. Brings back the tension of the first couple of seasons and it looks like the next one is going to be equally good too.

How believable do you think the acting in these episodes are? For some reason, a whole bunch of chars seem waaay too fake here, compared to the first two seasons. Spoilers are not for Episode 10.

The neighbour guy, whatever his name is, his behavior is very contrived, and the reporter chick, Trinity's daughter is rather over-obvious. Not intense acting here. Two of the biggest people in the department are behaving like teenagers who have just hit puberty. Anyone else found episode 8 really hilarious? The scene where Deb signals DNA swabs to Quinn.. I lol'd so much - that was also the episode where Trinity dances like a nutcase. Also, Trinity is degrading over the course of the season. Thought the whole photographer episode was a filler episode.... and Dexter's tension with Quinn seems to be a little unwarranted, without any real base.

^^ the acting wasn't particularly memorable in any of the seasons. Lithgow is probably the best actor among the lot imo.

^ Lithgow plays the eccentricity of Trinity (or should we name him something else now ?) to the hilt.

I would say by far he is the best actor in that series.

Never knew this thread existed:S
Awesome awesome show:)....

I agree that the 3rd season was kinda letdown....but still there was a little innovation with the dexter getting tired, sleeping halfway etc

^Are you kidding me? I think the last episode surpassed even the previous episode. Who doesn't like Dexter in action? And if anyone saw the promo for next week's episode, they know its going to be EXPLOSIVE! Trinity finally figures out Dexter's real identity and it doesn't end at that, Trinity actually pays a visit to Dexter in his office, wow! If they are able to pull off the final 2 episodes in this style, this will easily become the best season of the series.

Bluffmaster said:
^Are you kidding me? I think the last episode surpassed even the previous episode. Who doesn't like Dexter in action? And if anyone saw the promo for next week's episode, they know its going to be EXPLOSIVE! Trinity finally figures out Dexter's real identity and it doesn't end at that, Trinity actually pays a visit to Dexter in his office, wow! If they are able to pull off the final 2 episodes in this style, this will easily become the best season of the series.

Read your post again :)

All you remember from it are the promos for the next episodes :p

ps - please use spoiler tags.

OMG OMG !! This was AWESOME Episode !!

And the trailer for the next two were even more AWESOME !!!

DONT MISS IT FOR THE WORLD !

The twist will probably be for the finale episode which will form the base for the next season. I am guessing Trinity reveals Dexter's serial killer identity to someone(Debra, Rita or maybe Miami Metro) and we will have a "Dark Knight" type situation where Dexter will have to run from the law in the next season. But again, I guess this is a little far fetched, but you never know. :p

Frack, that promo was so so awesome! :O

Last episode was great - totally loved it. Reminds me of the suspense of the ice-truck killer episode finale. :D

Back