The DEXTER thread!

chiron said:
So does this series get spoiled if you read the books?

The books have a slight fantasy element to them.

Its really surprising and amazing how they have used the same characters and made something really diff and awsome at the same time.

Frigging great episode.Loved the part that Trinity had no hand in shooting Deb and Lundy.Now, we should see how he is going to handle the situation with 'Kyle' on his tail.

I think in the next episode a mountain is going to fall on Dexter, what with Masooka about to tell him about his wife's secret, Deb with the probability of finding that Harry was sleeping with Dexter's mom(why else would the CI be brought in again in this episode), hunting down Trinity(spoiler above says that Trinity will be tracking down Dexter) and more!

@chiron: The books are much more intense, and Dexter is almost a different person. If Season 3 were based on the books, then (Book spoiler)
Dexter would be teaching Cody and Astor how to kill safely! The book has so many things that they simply cannot show on screen. During Lila's time with Dexter, remember the poem on "The Dark Passenger"? So there is basically some kind of demonic entity within Dexter that makes him what he is. This aspect is explored in much more detail in the books, but barely hinted at in the series

I dont get one thing. Can some1 clear this up for me. :ashamed:

Now that we know who really shot lundi n DEB.During the episode where LUNDI n Deb are shot , they show trinity too lying there besides DEB ? Is it like symbolic to show how Lundi fell ? Or did i miss something ?

^
It think you missed something. They showed a close-up of Lundi, but not Trinity. Trinity didn't even know of the shootings till his daughter tells him.

! 0 t A said:
I dont get one thing. Can some1 clear this up for me. :ashamed:

Now that we know who really shot lundi n DEB.During the episode where LUNDI n Deb are shot , they show trinity too lying there besides DEB ? Is it like symbolic to show how Lundi fell ? Or did i miss something ?

:rofl: I think you should take another good look at the sequence when they're shot!!! :rofl:

Awesome episode, as usual :). I tell ya, Debrah Morgan's acting skills are getting better and better.Loved the final scene when Trinity walks into Miami PD's HQ casually with no friggin fear.The last scene was like clash of the titans. Too bad Rebecca shot herself, she was a hottie!!

Not as intense as the last episode but a good one nonetheless. I like the way Dexter's character is developing. Even I didn't see that punch coming.

Ep 11 was nice. Perhaps not as good as Ep 10 though. Just my 2 cents.

Oh boy, I cant wait for the Finale. :eek:hyeah:

Back