The DEXTER thread!

kippu said:
bummer??????? what are you on :|

Ecstasy. ;) Thanks for asking.

IMHO, the ending was nuthing compared to the Season 1 or Season 2 or even to the worst season ever ie Season 3(the whole marriage thing and having u think "How the hell will Dexter manage married life and his "Dark Passenger") Yeah Season 4 does better on a overall basis but ending is a bummer. After this, what to expect in another season? Dexter the broken family man handling his kids or Dexter the Monk? Debra finding out the truth would have certainly put some edge into the story.

I have been watching this from the very first day, was very impressed with the viral marketing they did. Read all the books and then u have this kinda ending. :no:

You liked it. Good for you.

sathyanaidu said:
No way I'd guess the ending... noooooooooo :(

End of Dexter seasons or more to come?

Definitely MOAR!

PS- @sharktale1212 Please do use spoiler tags if discussing the plot.

[/spoyler]

^^ use the above with the correct spelling

Yeah . Prayers Answered :p

OMG SAD ENDING :(

SAD as in I was crying [Not Literaaly]

But a Fitting END to A SUPERB SHOW none the LESS !

showtime has renewed dexter through a fifth season, to air in 2010.

wooot !! :D

we will be waiting till around september for the shows return, where we can see the outcome to
deb finding out that dex is related to the ice truck killer, and if she will find out about his alter ego

woooot :(

OMG that was one of the most shocking finales! :O

R.I.P Rita. Never thought her ending could come from one of Trinity's rituals. :( Heck, she was an annoyance anyway!

Just finished watching the finale
Holy Moly!!! Didn't see it coming!!! :O

Did anyone notice the goofup?!?! Rita says in her voicemail that the moon was beautiful the night she was killed by Trinity....but Trinity left miami in his mustang(with Dexter hiding in the trunk) by afternoon the same day?!?! WTF?!?!

sid_donnydarko said:
Just finished watching the finale
Holy Moly!!! Didn't see it coming!!! :O

Did anyone notice the goofup?!?! Rita says in her voicemail that the moon was beautiful the night she was killed by Trinity....but Trinity left miami in his mustang(with Dexter hiding in the trunk) by afternoon the same day?!?! WTF?!?!

nah
she called him on her way back from the airport and said moon is going to be beautiful tonite

You people got your wish :p

Maybe, just maybe, trinity didn't kill Rita. He never kills out of anger or revenge, his killings are part of a ritual which starts with a boy. The neighbour could have had a hand perhaps...

^No chance. :p

I know where Season 5 is heading. Remember the whole Astor/Cody angle from the book where they are being groomed by Dexter to become a successful Killer, well now they will have just the perfect reason to do so.

And yeah, an awesome finale. Prayers finally answered. :D

Lovely culmination of season 4.
The whole Debra-Dexter scene at Arthur's house was pretty intense too.

Hey Rita ....... good riddance !! :p

Just saw the finale. I'm speechless. What a brilliant way to end the season. The end was totally shocking. Hats off to the writers and the cast. :)

Back