The DEXTER thread!

New news

1. Michail C Hall has cancer,Good news is that it's treatable.

2.Dexter wins for Best actor in Drama, Best Drama and Best supporting actor( John Lithgow a.k.a 'The Trinity Killer') in The Golden Globes

Well, I kept away from this thread for 4 months because I was busy preparing for some exams.

I regularly downloaded the HD versions, but didnt watch a single one.

Start watching yesterday and finished it today.

I have to keep repeating this:

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

And many more times!

The entire season was just about ok, but the last 3 episodes took it to an altogether different level!

Oh man, this is by far the best drama TV show I've ever watched. 4 seasons and it's still as taut as ever. I hope it doesnt go the Heroes or PrisonBreak way.

Nikhil said:
Well, I kept away from this thread for 4 months because I was busy preparing for some exams.

I regularly downloaded the HD versions, but didnt watch a single one.

Start watching yesterday and finished it today.

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

WHAT THE F*%&!!

And many more times!

The entire season was just about ok, but the last 3 episodes took it to an altogether different level!

Oh man, this is by far the best drama TV show I've ever watched. 4 seasons and it's still as taut as ever. I hope it doesnt go the Heroes or PrisonBreak way.

Seriously :p Started watching 3 weeks back, and finished in a straight 2 weeks. And my response to the last season ending was just like you said

WHAT THE F*%&!!

Season 5, come out quickly.

I started watching dexter few weeks back. Finished today with Season 4. And damn!!!!

Before this, House was my No.1 pick for the show of this decade. Dexter just replaced it.

Damn it, cant believe the writers and makers of Dexter decided to end season 4 like that.

Thats just plain shocking and cruel !!!!!!! ( To watchers, character of you know who as well )

Shripad said:
I started watching dexter few weeks back. Finished today with Season 4. And damn!!!!

Before this, House was my No.1 pick for the show of this decade. Dexter just replaced it.

Damn it, cant believe the writers and makers of Dexter decided to end season 4 like that.

Thats just plain shocking and cruel !!!!!!! ( To watchers, character of you know who as well )
yup couldnt agree more, watched all 4 seasons in like 2 weeks or something, but the ending of Season 4, I still cant digest it, unfreakingbelievable!

He he :lol:

My friends were left awestruck after watching the last episode of S4. I tell ya, it's the best freaking show evah! I gave up on Heroes, TSSC, Prison Break and LOST after the first few seasons. :\

Btw I really hope Michael. C. Hall has recovered from the cancer that was diagnosed a while back!

Nikhil said:
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!

And many more times!
I just finished watching the last episode of the 4th season and I will keep saying this too.
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!
WHAT THE F*%&!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O Nooooo!!!!! I'm so sad right now!! :( :( :( :(

OK so as per Showtime, Season 5 airs September 26th. That's hardly a month to go and I can barely wait! The lady is no more and we get to see a completely different Dex with Astor, Cody and Harrison. :eek:hyeah:

Btw if you guys haven't seen the animated Early Cuts, please do - it's a good TP, features 3 chapters with 4 episodes each around 3~4 minutes and is shown as webisodes here - Showtime: Dexter: Early Cuts

Damn it can't wait! :mad:

Desecrator said:
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles. BS! :\
Dont leave it in between, skimp through episodes or wat ever u want, reach the last ep..Its awesome, worth every damn boring ep in the series..

BTW, a few eps in second season do get veryyyy boring..

Desecrator said:
OK so as per Showtime, Season 5 airs September 26th. That's hardly a month to go and I can barely wait! The lady is no more and we get to see a completely different Dex with Astor, Cody and Harrison. :eek:hyeah:

Btw if you guys haven't seen the animated Early Cuts, please do - it's a good TP, features 3 chapters with 4 episodes each around 3~4 minutes and is shown as webisodes here - Showtime: Dexter: Early Cuts

Damn it can't wait! :mad:
Same here. :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

OT: Btw, they released the new poster for house too. Starting on Sept 20th. Two great shows resuming again in September.. Aah life is good :D
'House' goes love/sick in new season 7 poster | HollywoodNews.com

26 September 2010

959687079e1a6829e158dc8.th.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

@chiron spoiler tags don't work.

@gannu

Awesome start to the season.

All those that were wishing/hoping that Rita is done for, sorry to say she is not :p
No she's not back from the dead.. but rest assured Dexter is going to have many memories :)

Back