The DEXTER thread!

Guys, I was recommended this Serial, and since Dexter 5th Season just started.

I am thinking to start watching it(already d/l 72% complete)

Though I havent watched previous season, but I stay with one of my friend who has watched previous and I guess he can explain things which I may need watching this to know the links.

And if I really like it enough, who knows I may grabb all the previous 4 Season as well./ :D

Will get back to you peoples after watching the Season 5 Ep 1 ./

himanshuaieee said:

Though I havent watched previous season, but I stay with one of my friend who has watched previous and I guess he can explain things which I may need watching this to know the links.

And if I really like it enough, who knows I may grabb all the previous 4 Season as well./ :D

You are much better off watching it sequentially; major spoilers otherwise.

himanshuaieee said:

LOL start from Season 1. You are missing out on a lot of fun otherwise. ;)

himanshuaieee said:

Watch it sequentially only, otherwise you will regret later. Its an epic series.

Just saw the first episode of S5. Pretty good start IMO.

Damn, now I am beginning to feel for Dex. :(

LOL, Deb just proves time and again that she's an uber slut! :rofl:

Ethan_Hunt said:
Masuka: I always imagined her naked, but not like this. :rofl:
:rofl:

That guy is effing hilarious. I still remember the scene wherein he was peeking through the window when Rita was kissing her neighbour lol.

So why is everyone silent here? :p

Just saw Ep. 3. Shit, Dex is going to be in a lot of trouble. :lol:

So there seems to be a pair of serial killers in this season? :p I think he mistook Boyd for a real serial killer since he was just doing something akin to euthanasia. I feel for Batista - heck any sane guy would have done what he did knowing Maria was a whore lol.

Btw I noticed Dex holding an N8 looking at his son's snap sent by the Harrison's nanny. How could it be possible? I mean the phone was possibly announced in Summer 2010 and this episode must have been shot a couple of months later. The phone wasn't yet officially released back then! Was just being curious. :ashamed:

Masuka quote time:

*looks at Kyle Butler's sketches*

"Justin Bieber" *pauses* "Not that I know who he is" :rofl:

That and the elevator scene where he asks Maria that she should be "shining his (Angel's) Lance" was awesome. :eek:hyeah:

The new nanny, Sonya, looks very cute. MILF material? :ashamed:

Ethan_Hunt said:
Definitely! Thank god at least someone else believes she is one. I did not want to take this up first 'cos last time I said LaGuerta was hot, I have had enough. :ashamed:

Desecrator said:
So why is everyone silent here? :p

Just saw Ep. 3. Shit, Dex is going to be in a lot of trouble. :lol:

So there seems to be a pair of serial killers in this season? :p I think he mistook Boyd for a real serial killer since he was just doing something akin to euthanasia. I feel for Batista - heck any sane guy would have done what he did knowing Maria was a whore lol.

Btw I noticed Dex holding an N8 looking at his son's snap sent by the Harrison's nanny. How could it be possible? I mean the phone was possibly announced in Summer 2010 and this episode must have been shot a couple of months later. The phone wasn't yet officially released back then! Was just being curious. :ashamed:
The N8 was featured on engadget for being its first appearance in the wild. Product placement :)

Also, it was first spotted in the first episode :)

Ethan_Hunt said:
Masuka quote time:

*looks at Kyle Butler's sketches*

"Justin Bieber" *pauses* "Not that I know who he is" :rofl:

That and the elevator scene where he asks Maria that she should be "shining his (Angel's) Lance" was awesome. :eek:hyeah:

I watched the episode in morning before coming to office and I fell off the chair laughing on both scenes.. Justin Bieber isn't left alone anywhere.. He's a knight in shining armor.. you should be polishing his lance.. hahahahahahaha

Seriously man, the new nanny looks straight out of some erotic murder mystery or something.. :jumpy::bounce:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Desecrator said:
Definitely! Thank god at least someone else believes she is one. I did not want to take this up first 'cos last time I said LaGuerta was hot, I have had enough. :ashamed:
Dude seriously? :O

stalker said:
The N8 was featured on engadget for being its first appearance in the wild. Product placement :)

Also, it was first spotted in the first episode :)
Oh I never knew this marketing strategy before. Thanks for the up stalky. :)

@sei: yeah. :ashamed:

Woah, this episode was awesome!!
The nanny looks like a cougar right out of a wet dream.
I didnt like the sound of what boyd said- "You dont know what you are getting into"
And that machete killer, **** those are some badass kills

@desecrator- Yup, Laguerta is hot in a way, i agree with you, only if she wasnt so bootilicious ..:rofl:

Back