The DEXTER thread!

Awesome episode... there wasn't any killing, but the episode escalated very well towards the end. For once as a viewer, I thought Lumen connected well with the audience.... not sure why, but all this while I thought she didn't fit well or at least her character didn't feel comfortable enough in Dexter universe. This episode, she felt right.

The next episode preview looks kick-ass... as always, Dexter's ass almost gets in a sling towards the end of the series. It would be fun to see how he gets out of this one, now that Lumen is out of the shadows and known to his family while Liddy is breathing down on his neck. Not to mention, the pray is aware of the hunter and willing to hunt back (Jordan Chase).

I never check the preview of the next episode, EVER. It kills some of the excitement. This episode was pretty good and Dexter finally bonded with Astor. With that out of the way, I think the 2 high points of the episode was the part where Dexter beats the shit out of Barry and the end part where
Chase calls Dexter's apartment and warns Lumen.
With just 3 more episode to go and the barrel girls case being re-opened, it should be a great ending.

^ To be honest, I never knew there is preview for next episode in the credits. This was the first episode where I checked the credits, all thanks to this thread. Now this will become a habit.. :mad:

When Chase calls Lumen, I thought he never knew he was speaking to Lumen until he spoke the last word. Now that was awesome! :D

Lolz @ Harrison when he drops the toy down and calls Lumen maama when she picks it up for him! :lol:

Man...I like the Chase character..

he earlier acted in 'ELI STONE' and i was a dies heart fan of that series:)

never the less...Dexter rocks now...somehow i find this season betther than the last one:)

iGo said:
^ To be honest, I never knew there is preview for next episode in the credits. This was the first episode where I checked the credits, all thanks to this thread. Now this will become a habit.. :mad:
I knew there would be previews, but most of them would get stripped off the HDTV version, immediately after the 'Blood Theme' kicked in. But in the last episode it was included and I wanted to enjoy the song, but just 6 seconds in and it showed the preview of the next episode. I instantly turned it off.

vercetti said:
Man...I like the Chase character..
he earlier acted in 'ELI STONE' and i was a dies heart fan of that series:)

never the less...Dexter rocks now...somehow i find this season betther than the last one:)
Noway.. I still like the last one.Dexter's duel with Trinity killer was awesome all along.

Desecrator said:
When Chase calls Lumen, I thought he never knew he was speaking to Lumen until he spoke the last word. Now that was awesome! :D

Lolz @ Harrison when he drops the toy down and calls Lumen maama when she picks it up for him! :lol:
Lol @harrison- That lil guy is fun, from a stupid name to his antics! Haha

Also the episode was more of a comedy to me.. haha

Desecrator said:
^Missed his nanny this time, didn't we? :p

Crap, even I saw the preview for the next episode. :mad:
Totally :p

Also the laGuerta and hubby part, sleeping on the couch!!! hahaha Guess hubby dear is showing who's the boss :)

OMFG what an episode!! Dexter has got to be one of the most amazing shows ever! I still remember arguing with my friend, when season 4 ended, that they had ruined the show by killing Rita and leaving Dexter as a single father. Man, I was so wrong and am so happy about that! :D

Other than Plato, iirc , even Jack Nicholson is also a source of inspiration for Jordan Chase's "Take It" theory.

Remember Jack Nicholson's words in "The Departed" --> "No one gives it you. You have to Take It."

Back