The Fitness Thread !

Re: The Fitness Thread !

Party Monger said:
Wats the recommended exercise for me? Wat shud i do if i join a gym?

Average build, on the thinner side..
family pack :) , almost no exercise these days..

Im looking to join a gym, but dont wat to spend much on it, and there is no good gym nearby so will join an avg one, wat machines to look for and wat exercise routine?

Looking to get a few packs and some muscles..:)
Any help guys?

Party Monger said:
Any help guys?
build stamina by running first also start weight training with one body part each day...also start with the weights you feel comfortable with..as for abs i would say that first get that family pack disappear then start with some abs building exercises.

i used to run 2-3 kms and then do some stretching exercise and then would work on a particular body part each day 6 days a week

GOMAD is very good, i have a friend in facebook who've achieved some amazing gains within months doing GOMAD! Many people have done it though. However you must squat as well. 6% increase in body fat % is bound to happen so be ready for that as well. GOMAD is best for extremely skinny guys and hard gainers.

5 X 5 going good. As of now i am still not micro-loading. Lifting only 20 kgs in all lifts 40 kgs in DLs. Will load soon. . . MAYBE NEXT MONTH.

Average build, on the thinner side..

family pack , almost no exercise these days..

Do some running(Stamina) + Lots of water .

Don't forget the weights.

Do this 70 % Running 30 % weights - Stamina and Power builds up.

Utilize the Power + Stamina gained for doing greater weights and more reps which will ultimately result in Muscle build.

thirumalkumaran said:
You should have been checked in birth and discarded...

If not dont have this goal, it would take longer time...
Hey i was just kidding. Anyone would know that's not a realistic aim.

Rockfella said:
5 X 5 going good. As of now i am still not micro-loading. Lifting only 20 kgs in all lifts 40 kgs in DLs. Will load soon. . . MAYBE NEXT MONTH.
yeah.. even me seeing some gains.. feel comparatively strong now.. can lift almost 110 at the moment.. lets see how far can i go.. :p

110 kgs lbs which lift? :baby:

kauzy said:
yeah.. even me seeing some gains.. feel comparatively strong now.. can lift almost 110 at the moment.. lets see how far can i go.. :p
--- Updated Post - Automerged ---
I somehow can't seem to sleep more than 5 to 6 hours in a day. Can't understand why! :mad:

Rockfella said:
I somehow can't seem to sleep more than 5 to 6 hours in a day. Can't understand why! :mad:
It used to happen to me during the summers. I could not fall asleep after going to bed for like 2-3 hrs.

But now in the rains suddenly i am sleeping like a baby, as soon as i go to bed.

I don't understand what changed?

pradeep200417 said:
I too am looking to join a gym.
I am 178cms and weigh 77kgs.
Someone working out in the gym said in addition to paying the gym fees, i would also need to pay the trainer if i want him to train me.
He said something about the Personal Trainer concept.
I am a total noob, so i don't want to break my bones trying to do something stupid on my own.
So does that mean the trainer won't teach me anything without me paying him money to be a personal trainer??
That is not essential.
Since you are new in body building first you have to increase your stamina.
The instructors by default will make an exercise chart for you.he will teach you how to do them but wont be around you all the time.
That is where personal trainer comes in . He just makes you realise your goals.
If possible try to be on good friendly terms with them they will help you a lot.
Also instead of supplements go for natural foods which supplement your requirement.
Extra artificial proteins wont help that much. If you exercise regularly your body food absorption will improve and results will improve.

Rockfella said:

Tennu pyar ho gaya hain, bappe:p

Damned personal life+work life+ lazyness didn't allow me to work out consistently.Started working out again with Power Yoga.Legs felt flimsy after just half hour session:)

Some more flexibility for a couple of weeks and I should be good to go for weights.

I have this bad hunch that my injury is gonna act up again once I hit weights:( God bless my spine!

Back