The Fitness Thread !

Re: The Fitness Thread !

Ankur said:
How many of you guys interested in losing fat, and look ripped.
How many of you want to totally transform yourself?
Just 60 days. And you can lose almost 10kgs and a lotta fat off you? :)
No fat burners, no hunger diets, no special diets, no supplements.

I'll help you do that.

If the answer is Yes, then post here. And we'll have our own transformation thread. :D
Count me in, even first 10 kg reduction would be great boon for me :clap: , I'm 5.5" & 80 with tummy :ashamed: :( :mad:

Metalspree said:
Throwed that fat burner in dust bin after taking one tablet ,it makes me sick :(.Post your diet and your workout plan here.I am loosing but slow and steady.All thanks to Rockfella :).Will give a try with your plan as well as i have some tyre which is a bit stubborn :p
All thanks to Rockfella in my case too. He introduced to me a new technique. :) Which did it all.

@Emperor. Welcome aboard.

Ankur said:
All thanks to Rockfella in my case too. He introduced to me a new technique. :) Which did it all.

@Emperor. Welcome aboard.
Ankur,

if some how I miss the thread (though I subscribed for instant notification) please do me PM when you post method or start session :)

Congrats Ankur, very happy for you! :) But bro don't suggest that thing to members here, your body was conditioned and you were working out previously and you are a teenager thatswhy your body could handle it and thatswhy i suggested "it" to you, members here are much older with busy lifestyles and will easily get injured OR won't perform correctly!

Rockfella said:
Congrats Ankur, very happy for you! :) But bro don't suggest that thing to members here, your body was conditioned and you were working out previously and you are a teenager thatswhy your body could handle it and thatswhy i suggested "it" to you, members here are much older with busy lifestyles and will easily get injured OR won't perform correctly!
^^ Please Do let us know (if not violating any rule or any Gymnasium secret or patent pending exercise/method)

The whole idea is to go slow and steady, loosing fat very fast is dangerous and you can easily get injured! Staying injury free is even more important than loosing fat or even going to the gym!
Metalspree said:
Throwed that fat burner in dust bin after taking one tablet ,it makes me sick :(.Post your diet and your workout plan here.I am loosing but slow and steady.All thanks to Rockfella :).Will give a try with your plan as well as i have some tyre which is a bit stubborn :p
It is nothing special, i have mentioned it in previous posts, but you are not suited for it right now (sorry i am blunt). I suggested it to Ankur after talking with him over the phone, concluded he could handle it easily.
Emperor said:
^^ Please Do let us know (if not violating any rule or any Gymnasium secret or patent pending exercise/method)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

You run/jog and train with weights for one year, after that i will tell you what it is :p
Dark Star said:
^^And what is that secret mantra ? :p

^^how are you doing friend...

i have a question..my brother was on 100% optimum whey and other homemade protein( chicken, mutton..), he has gained muscles and there is a difference than earlier but his waist has also increased to 34..now he has got zero carb isopure..takes it with toned milk..however he wants to spike the shake with 1 raw egg ..is it advisable if you are working on waist as well as muscles..

I am doing fine bhai. If he is gaining fat along with heavy weight training then he is eating more than he is consuming, which is not really good unless he wants to get into professional powerlifting , U have to advice him to squat and deadlift and also do cardio because it is not a good sign, waist going up while training. One raw egg won't make much difference, one WHOLE egg has only had 4-5 grams proteins, avoid raw eggs as i have heard it can contain dangerous bacteria etc god knows how far it is true. Poached eggs are best! Once this ON dabba is khatam, ask him to get BSN Syntha 6 or Dymatize whey.

titana said:
^^how are you doing friend...

i have a question..my brother was on 100% optimum whey and other homemade protein( chicken, mutton..), he has gained muscles and there is a difference than earlier but his waist has also increased to 34..now he has got zero carb isopure..takes it with toned milk..however he wants to spike the shake with 1 raw egg ..is it advisable if you are working on waist as well as muscles..

Rockfella said:
The whole idea is to go slow and steady, loosing fat very fast is dangerous and you can easily get injured! Staying injury free is even more important than loosing fat or even going to the gym!
Thats absolutely true guys.You DO NOT wanna be injured while working out.I have been battling a 2 year old injury.First it was in my neck, now it has moved down do my spine.Most of it was due to my inexperience, laziness and my job.Sitting in front of a computer for the better part of the day doesn't help the spine.Hurrying up for faster results during work out increases the chances of RSI etc.

Rockfella also has been battling with his injury since a year.

The worst part of the injury is not the injury itself.It's the inability to workout when you have committed to working out emotionally and financially. So, do be careful.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I think one whole egg is more of 6-7gms of protein, not 4-5gms.

^ Thanks for the update. I have a habit of under-calculating proteins i guess, to have more "buffer" in daily intake, lol @ this time i am getting all prots from eggs which is not enough... :(

Whenever I find free time, I am calculating the calories for the recipes that we generally eat in India.Some are available on the internet but not all, thanks to the variety of food in the Indian sub continent.

Once I have a sizable list, will update here.Then people can have an idea of the calories they consume in general(or a ballpark figure).That would help to understand whether one should eat more or stay at maintenance calories depending upon their fitness goals.

For the ones who getting confused, dont worry.Just follow a clean diet.

Tip: If you can afford it, start using olive oil.especially extra virgin olive oil.I've been using it since sometime. If you have a maid or a cook, who does the cooking.. you are better off not giving them this oil.they'll simply waste thanks to our regular Indian mentality(we use a lot of oil for sure).It costs 350 INR for a 1 litre bottle.

Really appriciate it bro. What about figaro olive oil? and whats special about the one u suggested? low cost or/and something else? Figaro is super expensive maybe worthy! i dont know/can't say! All i know is cooking food/applying olive oil on skin/body massage is super worthy despite being almost 4-5 times expensive than the regular shitty oil our parents use! Money spent on biscuits and other crap like chips/coke can be invested in oilve oil FTW!

raptor3624 said:
Whenever I find free time, I am calculating the calories for the recipes that we generally eat in India.Some are available on the internet but not all, thanks to the variety of food in the Indian sub continent. Once I have a sizable list, will update here.Then people can have an idea of the calories they consume in general(or a ballpark figure).That would help to understand whether one should eat more or stay at maintenance calories depending upon their fitness goals. For the ones who getting confused, dont worry.Just follow a clean diet. Tip: If you can afford it, start using olive oil.especially extra virgin olive oil.I've been using it since sometime. If you have a maid or a cook, who does the cooking.. you are better off not giving them this oil.they'll simply waste thanks to our regular Indian mentality(we use a lot of oil for sure).It costs 350 INR for a 1 litre bottle.

If i intend to eat light food in the night for dinner, would idli sambhar be a good option ? Coconut Chutney wont be included as i guess that is not recommended.

Rockfella said:
The whole idea is to go slow and steady, loosing fat very fast is dangerous and you can easily get injured!

I'm not in hurry, tell me how to loose weight :)

It is nothing special, i have mentioned it in previous posts,

please give post-url

but you are not suited for it right now..

.... I suddenly start feeling growing old

You run/jog and train with weights for one year, after that i will tell you what it is

last time (Dec-09-April 10) simple 1-1.30 hrs per day walking gift me pain (i feel like muscle jam/harden) in lower-leg.

So suggest me something which I can do at home.

raksrules said:
If i intend to eat light food in the night for dinner, would idli sambhar be a good option ? Coconut Chutney wont be included as i guess that is not recommended.
Avoid carbs at night, idli sambhar won't be ideal choice for dinner in case you want to lose weight.

Guys need help, low stamina and need to build a good body..

Dont want to join a fancy gym, thinking of something basic neighbourhood gym..

Please suggest..

Back