The Fitness Thread !

Re: The Fitness Thread !

Hacker said:
Then start drinking, skimmed milk which is 98% fat free.

What your doc said is true for lactose intolerant ppl, dont know if its true for others.
I skimmed milk good. I feel the milk should be drunk in its natural form. Those fats are good fats.

hey guys !!! i m thinkin of buying ON pro complex gainer !!! in morning i really need some carbs before goin to college. i am really late in the morning. so m looking for some easy carbs. what do you recommend ??

MohitPreet said:
so i m doing my fitness regime and diet control quite seriously since 2 weeks now , as suggested by vivek ( rockfella)

no visible effects as of now , but i m able to do 15kgs squat as of now , started with free squats 2 weeks back , with 5kg increments per wrokout ,
so far so good
I think 5kg would be too much to compound. add 1.25 or atleast 1 kg every work out.

yes 1.25kg x2 plates wud be good increments , but i only have got 2.5kg plates each

and 1.25kg plates not avl anywhere i tried to search for it quite a lot

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

well as of now , i m trying my best to do 5x5 program 3 days a week every alternate day for 30-45 mins as given in StrongLifts.com

with 10 mins cardio at 6kmph , cant do more than that , my legs starts shaking/trembling after squuatting and cant run or even jog after that ,

i think body needs time to adapt to this routine

coupled with diet control , will give it 2-3 months to see if i lose any fat around my belly

MohitPreet said:
with 10 mins cardio at 6kmph , cant do more than that , my legs starts shaking/trembling after squuatting and cant run or even jog after that ,
Happened to me too, it'll get better eventually. Are you resting between cardio and weights?

pradeep200417 said:
I skimmed milk good. I feel the milk should be drunk in its natural form. Those fats are good fats.
They are good, if you want to increase your weight. :)

Hacker said:
Then start drinking, skimmed milk which is 98% fat free.

What your doc said is true for lactose intolerant ppl, dont know if its true for others.
to add to this my DOCTOR said that milk in its pure raw form is much nourishing(in terms of anitbodies) than the boiled one.
but for the raw milk to be nourishing overall it has to be fresh as in just brought it out from the farm (tabela in hindi).

so unless you have your own cow or buffalo raw milk is not advised.
donno the exact facts just saying what the doctor said :cool2:

P.S I may be wrong if anybody has something to correct he/she is welcome :)

Hacker said:
They are good, if you want to increase your weight. :)

Lol.. well it depends from person to person. I know a few people who dont work out but dont put on weight either!
MohitPreet said:
yes i do rest for 5 mins after finishing my weights before hitting the treadmill

Isotronic Circuit? What workout do you do? ie whats your schedule?

milk is meant for skinny guys who want to gain weight , not one who is looking to lose fat around his belly ,

my daily milk intake is all wat i take from my 4 cups of tea a day

You are working on your body not PC, results take time, nothing happens overnight! Increase weight by only 2.5 kgs (TOTAL) or u will break you low back!
MohitPreet said:
so i m doing my fitness regime and diet control quite seriously since 2 weeks now , as suggested by vivek ( rockfella) No visible effects as of now , but i m able to do 15kgs squat as of now , started with free squats 2 weeks back , with 5kg increments per wrokout!
so far so good
Skimmed milk is useless for bulking! There are lactose "tolerating pills" or he can have 4 liters of yogurt!
Hacker said:
Then start drinking, skimmed milk which is 98% fat free. What your doc said is true for lactose intolerant ppl, dont know if its true for others.
Thats the whole idea about having whole milk!
pradeep200417 said:
Bananas.
G33kgod said:
hey guys !!! i m thinkin of buying ON pro complex gainer !!! in morning i really need some carbs before goin to college. i am really late in the morning. so m looking for some easy carbs. what do you recommend ??
Then buy new plates, u r risking your body/lower back. I don't think ur weights are true 15 kgs or whatever is written on it. Weigh them properly. Cardio is going good, noone expects you to run @ 10 miles per hour for 45 mins from day one! Lol take it easy.
MohitPreet said:
yes 1.25kg x2 plates wud be good increments , but i only have got 2.5kg plates each and 1.25kg plates not avl anywhere i tried to search for it quite a lot

Well as of now , i m trying my best to do 5x5 program 3 days a week every alternate day for 30-45 mins as given in StrongLifts.com

with 10 mins cardio at 6kmph , cant do more than that , my legs starts shaking/trembling after squuatting and cant run or even jog after that, i think body needs time to adapt to this routine! coupled with diet control , will give it 2-3 months to see if i lose any fat around my belly

i m fed up of ur signature" no internet at home "

when are u getting net at home , need to talk for long time

need advice over skype :bleh:

i m into 3rd week of 5x5.....my log....

(40lbs barbell weight)

squat 110lbs

Bench press 70lbs

OHP 70lbs

Deadlift 130lbs

and my increment weight during each workout is 10lbs.

also doing cardio during rest days...i know its against the program...but it never mentioned tht u cant

program is going very smoothly...i m not following diet yet :)

only problem is i m not able to do single pull up but i m working on it....ahhh coz of my weight 106kgs.

^ Oh! how can you guys increase weight by 5 kgs in every workout? Are you on a "steroid stack" and eating live beef???? Get the numbers right man!!!

Yes, Jai Punjab!
MohitPreet said:
^ without diet control , it almost useless pursuit ,

wat say rockfella !!

MohitPreet said:
^ without diet control , it almost useless pursuit ,

wat say rockfella !!
i knw ;) ...will start diet AGAIN :)
Rockfella said:
^ Oh! how can you guys increase weight by 5 kgs in every workout? Are you on a "steroid stack" and eating live beef???? Get the numbers right man!!!

Yes, Jai Punjab!
its been more than year i m doing workouts.

my max squat was around 230-240lbs with 4 rep

so increasing with 5kg is not problem with me lets say for another 2 weeks for sure.. then i will switch to 2.5kg increment.

and yes i m veggie :)

^ veggie bhai , proteins kahan se lo ge , u nned raw protiens if u nned to squat 230-240lbs and able to burn fat ,

i hope i m not hurting ur religious vegetarian sentiments , i dont intend to hurt u by saying this :)

MohitPreet said:
^ veggie bhai , proteins kahan se lo ge , u nned raw protiens if u nned to squat 230-240lbs and able to burn fat ,

i hope i m not hurting ur religious vegetarian sentiments , i dont intend to hurt u by saying this :)
i do eat eggs forgot to mention tht....i m anda-veggie :p.... whey is there.....:)

as eggs n other non-veg items are not allowed in home ....so i eat it outside :(

MohitPreet said:

You have diary, Whey and lentils for proteins. I turned vegetarian 5 years back.

I have heard of vegetarian Bodybuilders. I remember Bill Pearl prominently to be lacto vegetarian.

You may google for vegetarian Bodybuilders.

i found this one Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Back