The Israel/Palestine conflict

Got inspired to start this thread after viewing this video

I dont know whether the statistics shown in that video are true or not.

But what do you guys feel abt the conflict?? Do you ahve any opinions on who is wrong, who is right or anything??

Just post your views here.

And do make sure no flaming starts

well only think i can say this war will end...........when no person survives..........but yup i too think the way the video goes...palestine ppl r suffering alot.......

also us-iran war will further escalate the problem.........

Think about it,in India Muslims have persecuted us Hindus for centuries,carved a separate nation of (na)Pakistan,still slaughter innocent Hindus in Kashmir,in Israel they kill Jews,in Russia(chechnya) they kill Russians, and when they have nothing better to do they attack the west esp. America.So either Indians,Russians,Americans and Israelis are all mad people after Muslims or it is the very nature of Islam that is barbaric and opposed to peace?Which makes more sense?

Hindustan is Hindu-sthan.If u know a few simple facts about Islam,u will never feel any remorse for the justified suffering of murderous Muslims, eg. the Hindu-Kush in afghanistan stands for Hindu-slaughter.What was once the great Aryan region of Gandhar is now Kandahar= Kafir + Gandhar....

bunch of bull....in India they don't even mention 'jaziya tax' in books anymore...I am sure half of the ppl here don't know that we had to pay a tax for being Hindus to Arab-Turkish Moslem bastards who ruled our land not too far back....India should follow Israel and launch a similar campaign against the Kashmiri Moslems...hell a blanket nuke strike against Pakistan is even better..10-15 nukes and the land of the impure is wiped from the face of the earth...50 years later after the radiation subsides we can reclaim that part of our motherland.

On a side note,even Hollywood now mentions Pakistan in connection with terrorism even Mi-3 associates Pakistan with the bad guyz!LOL.

undertaker said:
Think about it,in India Muslims have persecuted us Hindus for centuries,carved a separate nation of (na)Pakistan,still slaughter innocent Hindus in Kashmir,in Israel they kill Jews,in Russia(chechnya) they kill Russians, and when they have nothing better to do they attack the west esp. America.So either Indians,Russians,Americans and Israelis are all mad people after Muslims or it is the very nature of Islam that is barbaric and opposed to peace?Which makes more sense?
Hindustan is Hindu-sthan.If u know a few simple facts about Islam,u will never feel any remorse for the justified suffering of murderous Muslims, eg. the Hindu-Kush in afghanistan stands for Hindu-slaughter.What was once the great Aryan region of Gandhar is now Kandahar= Kafir + Gandhar....

Do you know how the Muslims evolved in India ? Its not the mughal invaders, they cannot sire a 1/2 a billion ppl in 500 years. Its the hindu caste system which was just a form for slavery for the Shudra's and the out caste ( in short enslaving the Dravidian ppl ) who were usually dark skinned. Do you blame them for converting to Islam !!

Do you blame them for hating a sect which adhored them, a Hindu would actually puke if he had food/water from a Moslem hand !!! Would you blame them for being outcasted at each and every oppurtunity by Hindus.

Dont get me wrong, I am a Hindu. But you cannot blame a religion for mis deeds of certain human beings. Do you blame hindusim for the hooliganism of RSS, Shiv Sena etc ?

Also it were jews who occupied Moslem land when forming Israel, not the other way round. Sure the world pitied the Jews after WW2, but was it the moslems fault ?

Sadly in the recent times, Islam is corelated with the extreme hardliners, hence a bad name. But one sad thing few educated Moslems oppose the hardliners :no:

Aces170 said:
Do you know how the Muslims evolved in India ? Its not the mughal invaders, they cannot sire a 1/2 a billion ppl in 500 years. Its the hindu caste system which was just a form for slavery for the Shudra's and the out caste ( in short enslaving the Dravidian ppl ) who were usually dark skinned. Do you blame them for converting to Islam !!

Do you blame them for hating a sect which adhored them, a Hindu would actually puke if he had food/water from a Moslem hand !!! Would you blame them for being outcasted at each and every oppurtunity by Hindus.

Dont get me wrong, I am a Hindu. But you cannot blame a religion for mis deeds of certain human beings. Do you blame hindusim for the hooliganism of RSS, Shiv Sena etc ?

Also it were jews who occupied Moslem land when forming Israel, not the other way round. Sure the world pitied the Jews after WW2, but was it the moslems fault ?

Sadly in the recent times, Islam is corelated with the extreme hardliners, hence a bad name. But one sad thing few educated Moslems oppose the hardliners :no:

That is an eternal falsehood of Nehruvian/Marxist version of Indian history.As many including my favorite authority on the subject Sir Naipaul have pointed out if what you say was indeed true,why do the lower castes not convert to Islam now(except for some political gimmicks maybe!).What about the scores of Brahmin children adbucted by the Muslims and converted to Islam just to insult us(do not ask how I know this)?What about Qutub-Minar and I dunno whatever mosque that stands on remains of Hindu/jain temples.:mad:

What about the Brahmins in Tamil Nadu?

Shiva sainiks are loons but the RSS,their costume apart:),have done a world of good for our nation.

I have lived in Saudi Arabia and u know what?A non-muslim can't set foot in Mecca but here not only do the Muslims want a mosque in Ayodyha and Mathura but they want it right where our ancient temples were!Talk of monstrous double standards!

i think we should not have such discussion threads at all.. people do get offended .. mods i think this thread must be locked n deleted. it does not serve any purpose.

Thought about it & u know what, it doesnt matter whatever reply u get u will still believe what u wish to. Evrything is infront of u....kind of choosing between the red & the blue pill.

undertaker said:
in India Muslims have persecuted us Hindus for centuries

strange they r so incompetent, they cudnt wipe out the whole race even in centuries of their rule..........somewhere I hav seen mosques & temples build side by side......I wonder why did that.....oh probably to induce Hindus to embrace Islam....eh..but why do they did that....they cud have simply "FORCED" them...right?

And by ur statement it seems that the only ppl to reign on India were Muslims....& Britishers were Angels for us send to us by God to save us from these "basterds"

undertaker said:
carved a separate nation of (na)Pakistan

Now on this we have lots of literature.....it was pure politics dude....u take this...I take that....& foolishness & greed for power on the part of "our" so called leaders....Nehru & Sardar Patel...& ofcourse "their" leader Jinnah. The funny thing is Gandhi was elevated to a status from which ppl never expected him to handle such mean tasks as of that PM or President....talk of packaging...(Kotler borrowed that idea from us).

undertaker said:
still slaughter innocent Hindus in Kashmir

Now thats one huge unpardonable thing that calls for strict punishment.....

undertaker said:
in Israel they kill Jews

Joke of the century !

Dude its the other way round. This is also pure politics. What Britisher did to India, the same was done there also, wherever they had colonies, they no more cud control, they decided to divide them so that the ppl never rest in peace....that Churchill was a son of a b**ch !!!

& one nore thing where was ISrael before the UN declaration...the Jews were scared from all over the world to filter into Jerusalem....a huge trick to weaken the Arab World, whose unity might have given trouble to other DEveloped & so called "civilised" nations....they used this issue to bring about differences between the Arabs & they suceeded just as they did in India.

undertaker said:
n Russia(chechnya) they kill Russians

I wonder how weak & coward Russians r they r getting killed by handful of Men.......I thot Russia was among the Power Blocks of thw world.

undertaker said:
So either Indians,Russians,Americans and Israelis are all mad people after Muslims or it is the very nature of Islam that is barbaric and opposed to peace?

No my dear, Indians, Russians, Americans, Israelis r not x,y,z...they r alll humans...& human have both gud & bad qualities...what comes out more depends upon the circumstances....

About the "Nature of Islam" ....dont see things in isolation...get the complete view....every religion in its early years of emergence had its part of violence...coz that was the way in the past...& today also..

undertaker said:
Hindustan is Hindu-sthan.Hindu-Kush in afghanistan stands for Hindu-slaughter. great Aryan region of Gandhar is now Kandahar= Kafir + Gandhar....

Oh really never knew about it ! I thot Hindustan was known so because of the Indus river known as Hind....

So what does Kush stands for....slaughter...in which language...

Gandhar....Kandhar....lol...they were so bad at making names...Kafirandhar wud have been more suitable.

And more question.....so why did all these yrs even during ur beloved British Raj..the names were used so...?

undertaker said:
in India they don't even mention 'jaziya tax' in books anymore

oh I too never read about Zakkaat tax (goes to the poor irrespective of them being Muslim, Hindu, Christian, Sikh...etc) that Muslims still pay according to their religion.

undertaker said:
What about the scores of Brahmin children adbucted by the Muslims and converted to Islam just to insult us(do not ask how I know this)

I'm James Bond (do not ask how I know this)!

undertaker said:
Qutub-Minar and I dunno whatever mosque that stands on remains of Hindu/jain temples.

The Stone Board there clearly states that the mosque there was made from stones gathered from the remains of "Jain & Buddhist" temples only, brought over from different places, no where it was mentioned that stones were from "Hindu" temple or that temples were demolished especially for this mosque or that the temples were demolished under the builder's regime, they were simply reused from the remains of the demolished temples that may have been demolished by.......anyone....of the early rulers....u know what I mean.

There's much more to know then what is written in RSS letterbooks

& one more thing no Hard feelings, i expressed ur views so i that ppl shud get the versions from both or may be all perpective.....Naipaul is not God...He is a biznesman...& he just does that...minds his own biznes...

U cant generalise or stereotype the whole sect like that...if Veerapan was a dacoit then that doesnt mean evry Hindu is.....If Britishers were cruel...that doesnt mean all of them are....If Hitler was cruel...it doesnt mean all Germans are...

This thread is Israel-Palestine.... Not Islam vs others.....

While Islam as a religion has failed to keep up with the times, you cant blame them for everything.

And to all Muslims reading this.... please dont flame me. That is a fact. Islam has refused to move with the times.

There was an incident recently where a man said "talaq talaq talaq" to his wife whne he was drunk. Later he realised his mistake and said Sorry. He said he loved his wife and kids and did not want to divorce them.

But the AIMPLB and the other Muslim Ulemas forced him to be away from his wife and told her to get married to ANOTHER man, divorce him and THEN come back to her 1st husband.... this is just not done.

But coming to the Israel Palestine issue...

How the F*** can you blame the Arabs?? That is absolute stupidity and bias. Only an EXTREMELY dumb moron will say that.

The whole area was an Arab region. The Jews may have lived there 1000s of years ago. They lost it. Pure and Simple. They have asolutely NO right going back after 2000 years and demanding it back saying we lived here 1000 years ago, now give it back to us.

Absolutely idiocy. The people to be blamed are the assh**** from Britain. In this case, I completely support the Arabs. I have a lot of sympathy for the Jews.... they suffered a lot under Hitler.... But cummon.... that is not the end of the world.

You can go around asking for land which belongs to someone else just because you lived there 2 millenia ago.

Of course, the way the Palestinians also went abt it the wrong way.... Violence is not the solution. But at least I sympathise with them.

PS: No offence meant to any religion here..... And if you are reading this, I suppose you must be broadminded enough to view all religions from a practical and modern perspective.....

While I am a Hindu by birth, I dont take too mich pride in that..... I dont believe in religions..... They are nothing but a way for dividing people on stupid reasons.

Dudes,

Everybody is entitled to their opinions, just respect each others views & also try to learn from what others have to say.

Dont blame the religion for ultimately its the people who for some petty gains give the religion a bad name.

So Keep the religion bashing out of this thread - & dont dig up past as everybody has skeletons in the closet & dont justify something by citing the past thats a completely irrational argument.

Stick with the present & future.

Any more Religion Bashing & this thread would be closed.

undertaker said:

Hindus deserve it man. when you act like cows you are asking to be slaughtered. you only get what you deserve. you dont have have the balls to stand up for you values [values becuase Hinduism is not a religion] and now you cry abt "lost glory"

but your point abt mulims vs other religions is accurate. look at the periphery of "muslim world"
Israel in the west,Chechnya in the north, India in north east [kashmir] Indonesia (bali bombings) in the east , Sudan in the south [Darfur]. You have this blind rage aginst the other religons.
The logic is pretty simple
Walk like me talk like me think like me else you are an infidel and as koran says must be beheaded.

Israel is hated because its jewish. no other reason. If Nazis had killed 6 million jews in the ww2/holocaust and the remaining muslims decided to go to whats now Israel. they'd have been welcome with open arms.

rememeber ALL Arabs satates declared a war the day Israel was declared a state by the UN. Now these were people who were escaping Nazi poison gas chambers. imagine how heartless you gotta be to declare a war againt those people.

Now if holocaust couldn't give rise iota of humanity from mulsims i dont think of anything can.

^^^oh really ..why do we deserve this dude ?? neither hindus nor muslims deserve this kinda treatment .. ever seen the riot images on tv of gujarat n all ?? do u think any person of any religion deserves being killed like that ??? stop saying hindus deserve this n muslims deserve that ... we guys are educated people and we should rise above all this ...religions are just meant to divde people. nobody deserves all this shit.

mohit said:
^^^oh really ..why do we deserve this dude ?? neither hindus nor muslims deserve this kinda treatment .. ever seen the riot images on tv of gujarat n all ?? do u think any person of any religion deserves being killed like that ??? stop saying hindus deserve this n muslims deserve that ... we guys are educated people and we should rise above all this ...religions are just meant to divde people. nobody deserves all this shit.

No "person" deserves any appalling treatment or to be killed. A person is hostage to what she/he belives in . Take the Germans in 1930-40's look what the Nazi Ideology did to them. now Did Germans torture and kill the jews or did the Nazi's killed all those jews?

60 Lakh Jews were sent gas chamber to die because there were jews. that was their only crime. did germans do all this because they had it in their genes to kill jews or did Nazi ideology corrupt their hearts and minds?

Islam is an absolutist faith like the Nazi ideology but unlike Nazi its not a purely political ideology. So due to its religious nature it'll be very difficult to take a stand againt it

Guru said:
rememeber ALL Arabs satates declared a war the day Israel was declared a state by the UN. Now these were people who were escaping Nazi poison gas chambers. imagine how heartless you gotta be to declare a war againt those people.

Not heartless..... they were protecting their land...

If some guy who has just been beaten up on the road comes to your house and tells you to vacate, will you?? Will you agree to go live on the streets and give him your house just because he has been beaten up??

Cummon man!!! That is total Bullcrap..... No way any country can be formed like that

i havent read many comments.......but regarding nikhil comments.........i would lik to bring to notice...abt a sect of muslims called ismailis.......to whom i belong.... we r follower of aga khan...and we beleive quran was relevant according to that time........and so u need a guider according to relevant time.........and our present guider is aga khan.............whose present messages we follow........his present messages r mostly abt how do we prepare for a meritocratic world.....no such jihad,conversion etc stuff.......u can easily find details frm google
we too belongs to muslims..........jus for
information...so criticising muslims in all...is not good i guess.....

the details u r mentioning is more true for sunni muslims(where all this waqt board,ulemas,triple talaq shit comes)....we belong to shia sect

Back