The Last of Us - Discussion Thread

Near perfect scores, the least being 88% by a certain German Gamepro mag. :eek:

Haha dude you've got to live with them! Last year, another zombie game grabbed the maximum rewards, one that stood out of the crowd for the sheer emotional depth of the game. I bet this is going to be in similar lines.

I hope you've played that one Rakesh. :)

Anyways, preordered the title. But first priority - watch Man of Steel!
Which last years game are u talking about here ?? :)

oh yeah i dint play it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370434718][/DOUBLEPOST]I just read the gameplay on the walking dead.. Interesting it is.. But do u think i can bare the zombies?? are they vulgar at looks and yaaackiee??

Holy crap! Review scores incoming:

OPM – 10/10
Eurogamer – 10/10
CVG – 10/10
IGN – 10/10
Kotaku – ‘Yes’
TheSixthAxis – 10/10
Shacknews – ‘No Score’
Destructoid – 10/10
NowGamer – 8.5/10
Videogamer – 10/10
Polygon – 7.5/10
Digital Spy – 5/5
Edge – 10/10
Gamespot – 8/10
GodIsAGeek – 10/10
Push Square – 10/10
New Game Network – 83/100
GamingBolt – 10/10
GiantBomb – 5/5
Zing.cz – 8/10
ShopTo – No Score

VG247[DOUBLEPOST=1370443472][/DOUBLEPOST]
So is it walking dead pc or ps3?? ps3 i suppose for all the qte??

Choose any platform, you don't have to do much moving anyway. Most of them are QTEs. But please please play this game! This is not your average zombie game that tries to scare you.

I was expecting a 9, but this one has exceeded my expectations. Naughty Dog is currently the best games developer, period.

Anyways, lucky me, I pre ordered the Joel collectors edition from flipkart months ago, they now seem to have run out of stock. If there is any game that deserved a collectors edition purchase, it is this one. The edition is pretty cool as well, includes a full size Joel poster, a comic book, some art work, a dual shock skin and the DLCs. All that for 3.5K

I just hope flip kart delivers this in time. It's releasing on 14th June, we should expect flip kart to deliver it by the 18th June, right? I never really per ordered a game before, so I have little experience with the kind of delay one can expect here in India.

Flipkart has some good track record when it comes to delivery. When I had preordered GeOW 3 back in 2011, I recall I got my preordered copy on the second day despite being in Surat! Probably because they were shipped out from Bombay. Flipkart has their own delivery guys on bikes with the duffle bags.

But it all depends on when these guys get their copies from the distris. If they get it well in advance, it would be shipped on 14th so you can get it by the weekend.

Are you guys on CFW and playing online? :-O Or are you on stock? Anyway I'm waiting since a long long time to play this game( and beyond : two souls) and all the reviews are making it so exciting :) uncharted, heavy rain and gow are some of the fewest games I play again and again. Sadly, the game is out there long before the release date :(

Went for Star Trek:ID on Saturday, and with other upcoming movie trailers, this game's advt. was shown. This is the first time I have seen a game advt. in a theater.

Back