The LG Optimus 2x Thread

I think there is a fix on xda itself. People have good things to say about battery. Have to try it after installing it on my friend's cell. Damn i wanted to get one for myself but it seems its no longer easily available. With JB it has taken a huge leap it seems. Reviews are awesome.

Everything works, except full hd video recording(recording at lower resolution works), full HD video playback stutters a bit. That's it, fully functional, smooth and stable otherwise, and perfectly usable as a daily driver. There are a few more jb roms out too now. I'm using paranoidandroid jb at the moment, looks quite stunning with its hybrid ui and dpi adjustable for every app :)

It is recommended to take a nandroid backup, apps backup, perform full wipe before flashing while coming from cm7. So, you would need to restore your apps.

I am starting to get into ROM development now :)
I built a Paranoidandroid ROM for learning purpose, and it works great :D
I wont be releasing the link publicly since we all want users to use RC's CM10 (nightlies) for some time, since he has worked so hard on it and we dont want to release ROMs off his cm10 base and steal his credits.
This is resurrection time for this phone, it is now on par with even Nexus devices in terms of up to date builds of ROMs :)

Back