~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

Hey,

A friend of mine needs a QWERTY key pad phone within 7-8k mark. Other features not so important. Should have social networking integration, means should be easily usable. Rest battery back up most important, he is a heavy text user and is on calls most of the times! Should have decent features.

So far, I've only come across -

1. Motorola Fire XT311

2. Motorola CHARM

3. Blackberry Curve 8520

4. Nokia C3

He is looking more into the both Motos as the Blackberry and the Nokia are plasticy and looks cheap. So, please suggest the XT311 or CHARM.

TIA

Regards,

egoB!

egobrain.exe said:
Hey,

A friend of mine needs a QWERTY key pad phone within 7-8k mark. Other features not so important. Should have social networking integration, means should be easily usable. Rest battery back up most important, he is a heavy text user and is on calls most of the times! Should have decent features.

So far, I've only come across -

1. Motorola Fire XT311

2. Motorola CHARM

3. Blackberry Curve 8520

4. Nokia C3

He is looking more into the both Motos as the Blackberry and the Nokia are plasticy and looks cheap. So, please suggest the XT311 or CHARM.

TIA

Regards,

egoB!

Moto charm is a wonderful phone. But since you mentioned battery back-up is the most important point, this is where this phone fails. It needs to be charged at least twice a day. So the fire option could be better. However, I think Nokia e5 is the best bet. It doesn't feel plasticky at all. At least, not to me.

creative420 said:
Moto charm is a wonderful phone. But since you mentioned battery back-up is the most important point, this is where this phone fails. It needs to be charged at least twice a day. So the fire option could be better. However, I think Nokia e5 is the best bet. It doesn't feel plasticky at all. At least, not to me.

Strictly no to Nokia. Don't like em and the E5 doesn't have a good screen resolution!

How many of you actually using a Neo V here? Was planning on buying one as well but while doing some research, came across lots of complaints about a rebooting issue not just in the Neo but the Ray and Arc as well. Anyone here facing any such issue?

Need a basic Nokia phone with Bluetooth want to connect Sony Ericsson MW600 stereo Bluetooth headphone.

Good telephony is also on priority.

Will a Nokia C1-02 satisfy?

Sent from my Photon 4g using Tapatalk

Back again for some support regarding a purchase of a new phone,

Budget: 13k - 15k

Dislikes: None.

Input Method: Touchscreen

Looking for something that is a good VFM, if possible a good cam and music overall!

Hi friends,

Today I have received my NOKIA C2-01. I want to know the phone features whatever it is good or bad.

Please mention all the BAD & good features, don't worry I will not shocked from your reply.

Thanks in advance.

manu1991 said:
What's your budget. No other requirements except gps?

I have been considering the Defy for a long time especially coz of its durability.

Ideally, I would like a qwerty slider as I found the touchscreens to be difficult to use, though it might just be that I am not familiar with using one. Also had considered C5/Elm etc but they seem dated and I am not sure if the small screen is a good idea when everyone is going android. No requirements except gps really and budget is max 15k though I'd prefer to go for a cheaper phone(Dell XCD35/Galaxy Y) at the cost of features/specs as long as its gps functionality is good as I've seen phones of my friends where they don't get signal lock easily; I will be using my fuze for music and I can do without browsing on my phone etc.

Need to buy a backup phone for around 5k. Camera is the only thing I would give preference to. Any form factor would do.

Open to used phones as well. (Stuck with only COD, cash deposit at bank or local buy options)

P.S. Nokia C2-02 any good for 3.9k??

Anyone here uses the C5-00? Want it for dad..
Main use is Music, FM, Calls only...hence no qwerty. Also checked C2.. but he feels its a little cheap..and i would feel guilty getting him that and using X6/BB Bold myself.

Any other ideas? >5k and <10k...If C5-00 had wifi, i would've got it, eyes closed. He can use it to watch youtube through Wifi..Checked the C3-01, but is touch+type, and I feel he will get increasingly irritated with using touch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back